Best Thing: Part G: Chapter Six:

The voice chuckled & said, "That's the spirit, I knew you were a smart man, I also knew that hot piece of ass means something to you, Keep being smart, You will get her back, Let me introduce myself, I am Garrett Parkman, Your hot talamae cost me $5

The voice chuckled & said, "That's the spirit, I knew you were a smart man, I also knew that hot piece of ass means something to you, Keep being smart, You will get her back, Let me introduce myself, I am Garrett Parkman, Your hot talamae cost me $5.5 million dollars in the businesz that I own. I want that, A stylish ride to the airport, Guarantee safe way out of here, Don't dwadle, or she is dead, Do everything I ask, By the end of the day, She will be back in your bed, playing with your daughter, Understand me ?"

"I understand, But one hair out of place, It's hunting season on your ass, We will have everything ready & on standby", "Pleasure doing business with you, Nash, I'll be seeing you real soon", Garrett said chuckling, "You bet your ass, Bubba", The Head of the SIU said angrily, Garrett hung up, Nash took a breath, & looked over at Harvey, who conducted a trace, he said, "Please tell me we got this bastard", Harvey shook his head in the negative, "Damn it !", Nash exclaimed, as he kicked a trash can on his way to his desk.

Caitlin came to, & found that she was being fondled, she managed to kick Garrett in the balls, "Bitch !", he growled exclaiming, as he slaps her across her face. He roughly pulls her legs apart, & begins his "fun" with her, til he was spent, & tired, "You Cooze, You cost me money, Now I am gonna take it out on that perky ass", he said seductively, & fucks her roughly, slaps her thighs, zippers himself up, & leaves her crying, cause of the situation that she is in. She just hopes that Nash, & the others will find her in time.

Harvey went to make sure that everything gets done, & then have backup, when it's needed, & Joe went to check on his best friend, & he could see the despair in his eyes, "Nashman, Everything will be all right, You see, We will get her back, Then you can carry out your romantic plan for her", Nash sighed, & said, "I hope so, If she dies without knowing that I forgive her, I don't know what I would do", They spent the rest of the time in silence, working, & organizing a rescue for Caitlin, without there being any fuckups.

Harvey went to see his buddy, SWAT Commander, Eric Mullin, about overseeing the bust with the SIU, & he was amazed at what his friend accomplished, "Eric, Really, Thank you so much, We owe you for this", The Head of SWAT smiled, & ssid, "Nah, Harvey, We're even, SFPD is family, We take care of one of our own", They shook hands, & the Deadhead Detective thanked him again, & rushed back to the SIU, to update Nash, & Joe.

Caitlin was surprised that Garrett came back with a couple of his sleazy friends, "That's her, She is so tight,Your cock will sing for days, Enjoy !", He waggled his eyebrows at her, & said seductively, "Enjoy, Slut", They got her roughly out off of the bed, & she screamed, as the first dick entered her harshly, she had tears down her face, as she thought of Nash, "I am so sorry, I am so sorry", she thought to herself, as she was being split opened, & gang raped.

Cassidy came rushing in as she heard the news, she told the others, "She is family, I am not gonna stand by, & watch her die, I want to help", Nash, Joe, & Harvey were hesitant, "Okay, But you got to listen to us", Nash said firmly, "This is life, & death, No fucking around", "At all times, Trust us too", The Youngest Bridges nodded, & said, "Where do we start ?", The Men laid out the plan for her, & she likes it.