At First Sight

Part one: At First Sight

I ran into class just as the bell rang, sitting in my seat was a boy with tousled curls and crystal blue eyes.

"Hi" I said

"Oh, sorry am I in your seat?" he asked starting to gather his things

"No, no, it's fine you can sit there" you said taking the seat next to his.

All through the lesson I kept stealing glances at the boy with the eyes as you called him. There was something about him.

When the lesson ended he turned to me,

"Do you know where the choir room is?" he asked.

"actually yes, I have that next" I said walking out of the classroom.

"Great! You don't mind if I walk with you?" he asked I shook my head and walked over to my locker to get my music.

"I'm Kate by the way" I introduced myself officially when, Niall, my boyfriend walked up.

"And this is Niall my boyfriend" I said taking his hand.

"I'm Jay" he said shaking Nialls hand that wasn't holding mine.

When we all entered the music room Niall and I took our spots in the front row of the stands along with two other girls named Laura and Adrianna we exchanged hellos until Mrs.Russell walked in.

"Kate, start the warmups" she directed me.

"Mrs.Russell" I said stepping down from the stands.

"Yes, love" she answered shuffling through her papers.

"We have a new student" I said gesturing towards Jay.

"Okay you watch over the class while I go test him" she said guiding him back to her office.

"Pick a partner and start warmups" I called over the class and joined up with Niall.

I kept glancing back to see if I could sneak a peek inside the shaded window, Niall noticed I was nervous.

"what's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing... I just hope we stay as lead vocalists" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

When Mrs.Russell returned both her and Jay were glowing with joy. I could seethe blood drain from Nialls face knowing what it meant.

"Ok class" Mrs.Russell called summoning everyone to sit.

"We have a new male lead vocalist" she cooed raising a round of applause from everyone but Niall.

"would you like to show us a song?" Mrs.Russell asked Jay who nodded and began to sing a song that sounded like it was called Warzone.

By the time he was done Niall was starting to look Ghostly.

"Laura, you move back, Adrianna take Laura's spot, Niall you move to where Adrianna is and Jay take Nialls spot" Mrs.Russell directed.

Niall walked over to her.

"Why am I being moved down? He just started here" he asked trying not to sound to pissed off.

"I'm sorry Niall I can't talk right now, come see me after class" she said waving him off.

"OK! We have a huge treat class. Jay is a member of the band the wanted. And the song we are working on, All Time Low is sung by them!" she said excited as a group of girls squealed in the back.

"Kate go over your parts with Jay and Adrianna go over your parts with Niall. Everybody else rehearse" she snapped.

"ok, so here look" I said showing Jay the sheet music.

"Everyone does the chorus, you and I do most of the solos, but this one and this one are going to be sung by Adrianna and Niall, get it?" I said moving my hands around the page then turning to look in his deep eyes.

"Yea, so we're the soloists?" Jay asked

"Yes and Niall and Adrianna are the backup soloists" I explained

"Come back together now" Mrs.Russell called starting the tempo

"and a 1 a 2 and a 3" she waved her hands.

You started but Niall joined where Jay was supposed to. Mrs.Russell stopped the ticking just as the final bell rang.

"NIALL, KATE, AND JAY I NEED TO SEE YOU IN MY OFFICE NOW!" she yelled over the bustling students.

HOW WAS THAT? ANY GOOD THIS IS MY FIRST ONE ON WATTPAD PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS FAN, VOTE

LOVE,

FOREVER_THEWANTED