Chapter The Only Chapter

I was only 9 years old. I loved Johnnie so much, I had all his videos and merchandise. I pray to Johnnie every night and thank him for the life i have been given. Johnnie is love I say. Johnnie is life. My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. i know he is just jelous of my devotion to Johnnie. I call him a cunt. He slaps my face. I get turned on. My daddy anally rapes me and cums on my back and then sends me to bed. I am cold and my butt hurts. I feel a warmth approach me. It is Johnnie. He grabs me with his scrawny emo hands, but fails to lift me, so he verbally tells me to get on my hands and knees. I do as he tells me. He takes his fury pube hat, and pulls a pug out of it because he is secretly a magician. He starts to penetrate my butthole with the dog. It hurts because the dog was biting my vaginal walls, but Bryan was jerking off in the corner, so I did it for him. I wanted to please bryan. I wanted to give him something to look at. My dad walked in. He join in with Bryan jerking off, but ejaculated too early so he left. Then, Bryan disappeared into mid air.   Johnnie pulled the wet pug out of my vagina. Then he stuffed it in his pants and flew out the window....