Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Ugh" I groan. I look at my alarm clock to see it says 7:00. I had just got back to sleep after listening to fighting all night when this stupid thing goes off. Oh shoot Its the first day back to school today and rumour has it there's a new girl. I hope she's hot. "Y/N get up now for school our new neighbours daughter has offered to give you a ride,"mum shouts up to me. Wonder who my new neighbour is."Okay mum I'm up what time do I need to leave at," I shout back. "8:30," mum says. I go to my wardrobe and pick out my black ripped jeans, my favourite t-shirt, a hoodie and my red converse. I go into my bathroom and turn the shower on to the middle setting. I stick my playlist on and undress to hop in. When I get out I get changed and go down for some breakfast. Mum and Dad are sitting at the table as if nothing happened last night. Eating their toast as if they didn't keep me up all night with their fighting. I walk to the fridge and fill a bowl with fruit to eat for my breakfast. As soon as I'm done I pack my bag and brush my teeth. When I look at the time its 8:20 and I've got ten minutes so I brush my hair and tie it up and then stick a beanie on to hide it. I grab my lunch and head out the door walking to my new neighbours house which is right in front of mine. I don't even get across the road when I see this drop dead gorgeous girl standing beside a car. She notices me and smiles," You must be Y/N, I'm your new neighbour." I just stare in awe at her features. "Yeah I'm Y/N what's yours pretty," I reply. OH SHIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OH NO. "haha no its-"

Author's note
So sorry for the cliffhanger and short start but I want suggestions on what mystery girls name should be. Any requests that you want in this story and I'll try to put them in. Also should I do it G!P you?
Let me know what you think so I know how to improve on this.