Chapter 2

Your pov
"Haha no its Jennie," she said. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," I reply with a smirk on my face. She blushes and I smile cause of how cute she looks. She slightly laughs and quietly says thanks before we get into her car. As we are driving I stare at her side profile admiring the beauty she doesn't know she has. We don't live too far away from school so we are there fairly quick and I take her to reception to get everything she needs. We find out we are in the same class and I mentally scream. As we walk to class someone steps in front of us so I look up to see my ex. "Who's your girlfriend Y/N," she says. Jennie blushes and says," Oh no we aren't dating I'm already taken we're just friends haha." I smile and nod even if I'm crying inside at the fact she's taken. I walk past my ex with Jennie close behind and we both head to class. On the way to class she abruptly asks me," haha who was that," to which I reply,"That was my ex by the way I'm bisexual (if your not that's okay but if you start being rude get out)." Her smile faltered slightly and I walked slightly faster with a bit more confidence. As soon as we walked into class she was bombarded with questions which she answered if she could. She told people about her girlfriend and once again my stomach dropped at the fact she's taken. First bell rings and we head to maths. She picks the seat right beside me and we settle down for the year ahead. Maths was pretty slow and we had science next. We sat beside each other again but this time the teacher set a partner task and we had to work together at something that caused me a lot of sexual frustration. GOD DOES THIS GIRL REALISE HOW SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED SHES MAKING ME RIGHT NOW LIKE DONT BITE YOUR PEN LIKE THAT YOU SEXY BEAST OMG YOUR BEAUTIFUL. My mind went on a mental rampage and when I came back to earth I realised I was staring.  (Am I the only person this happens to?). She was waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention and my face went a dark red at the realisation that she caught me staring. " Hey are you okay, you sorta zoned out for a good five minutes there. Do I have something on my face ot something?" she asks. "Oh no sorry I just tend to stare at beautiful things for a while I guess oh wait shit did I say that out loud," I say embarrassed. "Uh yeah you did hahahaha," she replied. The teacher then told us the assignment and sent us home early. We thanked her and walked to Jennies car while discussing our assignment which was something we are very passionate about. "My parents are never home so we can work on it at mine and get pizza if you like," I offer to which she agrees. We get in her car and start driving. "Hey I have an idea for the assignment by the way but I don't know if you'll agree or not," I say hoping she agrees. "Yeah what is it?"she replies. "So I was thinking we could do an assignment based on lgbtq rights being human rights because it's something im personally very passionate about and I think our assignment would be really good if we did that as it's broad enough to get plenty of information but not too broad where we have a lot of unnecessary work to do," I ramble nervous for her answer and her presence. "That sounds really good to me I agree that something in passionate about as well let's do it," she agrees with her cute smile. I smile looking at her face hoping that we become good friends. As we pull up to her house I get out and walk over to my own. I run around making sure everything is clean and tidy. As I finish checking I hear a knock on the door and run down. As I open the door my jaw drops at Jennie in denim shorts and a tanktop. I move out of the way to let her in and lead her up to my room. I lifted my laptop and put my pin in. As soon as the screen came up videos of girls started playing and I turned id off as quickly as I could. So embarrassed I looked at Jennie who was trying not to laugh. I put my laptop back down and lifted my phone instead trying to come back from my f*ck up and get the cute girls number. "Hey Jennie you should give me your number it'll be easier," I say with a slight grin. "Of course give me your phone,"she says. I hand her my phone and she puts it in. We begin working on our assignment which consists of her pitching ideas me nodding along while being too engrossed in her side profile to actually listen. "Is it my acne," she says to which I reply what to. "You keep staring and I'm asking is it my acne." "You dont have acne that's noticeable your skin looks great to me I was just zoned out sorry my mind was elsewhere," I reply. "Where was your mind;" she asks.

*Authors note*
So gonna leave it on a sorta cliffhanger because I can't decide to go down the sexual or innocent route. By the way if there is some weird parts in this story it's because I'm basing it off things that have happened to me with people i like. Saying that not all of it is based off things that have happened to me because some of it definetely doesn't but I wrote this as a sorta metaphor referencing someone else and concealing it by using a name that few people will get. Also let me know if you like this and want another part to this story cause I won't keep writing if no one wants me too. Also let me know if I need to make the story longer cause in trying not to make it short.