Richie's Pov

The conversation kept on going, but Ed's left. 

Great. I need to talk to Ed's, even if he try's to stop me, I have to talk to him. 

I said bye to the losers and hopped on my bike to go to Ed's house.

I knocked on the door. 

" Hello Richie right? Eddie's up in his room." said his mother. 

" Thanks Mrs. K!" I said as I ran upstairs. 

I opened the door slowly and said, "Listen Ed's we need to ta- OH MY GOD!!" I then screamed and Mrs. K came up.

Eddie was laying on the floor with a knife in his stomach. 

Mrs. K called an ambulance and we sat and we pulled the knife out and we waited. 

〰️〰️〰️(time pass)

We were in the hospital. Ed's finally woke up. I know why he did this, because of me. Why my Eddie Spaghetti? Why? 

I walked out of the room, unable to bare it. I ran home and texted all of the losers. They wanted to go see him, but I said no. 

I looked into the mirror. Wow, you almost killed someone. Let's get some more of that crack and maybe we can kill ourselves so we're no longer a threat. 

So I went to the alleyway. And I brought the drugs. And I did as much as I could before it became an overdose. And I fell asleep, knowing I wouldn't wake up in the morning. And no one would come.

Wow, 2 suicide chapters, one attemp, one no one knows what will happen. I don't know why I did this but whatever. Bya!!!!! 

- Lilli