First time.

🚨So there is smut in this. So fair warning.🚨 finally Clem's first time! I know this has been a long wait for a lot of people especially me! Comment below your thoughts! All love!❤️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Clem walks over to a couple of walkers and screams. "Hey!" The wakers come at her she throws her crutches to the side. One of the walkers came up to her and she stabbed it in the side of the head. The other walker came and grabbed her arm, she hopped closer to it and pushed it, and the other walker was right next to her. She stabbed that one in the eye and hopped to the other one and stabbed it in the head. She got on top of it and kept stabbing it in the head.

Bashing it over and over again. She looked up and herd footsteps, she looked at the walker coming towards her. She got up and pushed it. She then grabbed the biggest rock and dropped it on its head. Clementine looks over and see's no other walker in sight. She's covered in walker blood. She sat down next to the walker.

She stabbed the walker in its leg, over and over again. "Fucking shit." She screamed. She was pissed. " I fucking want to kill her." She then had the thought of Louis bringing Kehlani to her room. She got up raging still and grabbed her crutches. She walked further into the woods and saw another walker. She threw the crutches down and hopped towards it.

She tripped and fell over, the walker got down on top of her. Struggling to grab her knife Clem kept the mind of that girl and Louis drunk playing truth or dare last night. She pushed the walker over and grabbed it by its hair and shoulders and banged its head on the ground over and over again. "Fuck you." She screamed. "Fucking fuck you!" She let out. After she let her rage get out she got up. She looked up at the sky, the sun was about to set.

She got up and walked back to the school. She was covered in walkers blood. Once she got back Willy looked at her. But she didn't look at him. She just kept moving as Willy opened the gate. Everyone came up to her and asked her questions. She just kept moving. "Clem!" Aj said, she hugged him and smiled to herself. "Where were you what happened?" Aj asked. She looks over in the corner was Kehlani with some of her group. She catches her staring at her and she glares. Kehlani looks away immediately. "Nothing aj I was just bored."

Braylee came up to them. "Go play with braylee. I need to rest." Aj smiles and runs off with her. "Clem! Where were you I was worried!" Louis screams. He then looked her her covered in blood. He starts to check her. "Get away from me Louis." She yells at him and continues to go in her room. Louis follows. "What the fuck is wrong with you. First of all what did I do?" Clem walks into her room and tries to shut the door behind her. Louis opens it up and shuts it. "I need to rest." Clem let's out. As she lays on the bed. Putting her crutches to the side of her bed.

"What the fuck? You expect me to not ask MY GIRLFRIEND why she all the sudden left and come back with blood all over her body? Then for her to say oh I need to rest." Louis asks her, he sat on the bed to the Just see Clem turns her body facing the wall. "Fine, dont tell me what's wrong. Keep it to yourself." Louis Says and gets up off her bed and walks out.

Later Clem hears a knock at her door. "Can anyone just fuck off?" Clem yells. She herd the door open. "I said.." she stops mid way yelling, she sat up and looks over at Gabe. He shuts the door. "What happened clem." She looks over at him and say up on her head bored for her bed. Gabe sat on the corner of her bed looking at her. "I'm fucking pissed that's what happened. Guess who I caught in louis room? Giving him a present for walking her BACK TO HER ROOM. Which she already knows where her room is because YOU showed her." Clem let's out.

"So you risked your life and left the walls to go kill a couple of walkers to let your anger out?" Gabe asked Clem. "It was either walkers or her." She let out. "How did she even know that it was his room? God this just makes me PISSED. Gabe I'm about to kill her." Clem gets up. Gabe puts his hands out in front of her. "I won't let you do that. Your not thinking right. And you don't smell right. Let's get you down the the creek and get you a bath. I'll keep watch for walkers." Gabe says.