5.

Todoroki's whole body froze.

He didn't know what to do.

His father would be very mad if he chose to ignore him.

The result wouldn't be pretty.

Todoroki's shaky hand reached for the ringing phone.

" Hello, Father."

"Shouto. This weekend you will come back home. I have important matters I need to speak to you about. "

Todoroki felt like he was suffocating. Listening to the voice of the man he despised so much. He wanted more than anything to reply with ' I don't want to see you ever again fuck face.' but he knew he couldn't. No matter how much he didn't want to go back to the place he called 'home. '

Todoroki couldn't deny it.

He was terrified of this man. And even the thought of denying him what he wanted terrified him to the core.

" Okay. Is that all."

Todoroki could barely grip his phone.

His hand was shaking so bad.

" Yes, that will be all. You better be here. Or else."

Then after Endeavor's last words, the call ended.

Todoroki felt relieved that the call ended.

But then he remembered.

He couldn't escape. He always found himself coming back.

Todoroki hoped that the last two days before the weekend would go past slowly.

_______________________________________________

Two Days Later.

It was Friday, The bell had just rung. As soon as it did every class A-1 student let out a sigh of relief except for one special candy cane.

They all hurried to get their belongings and leave the class to go off and do whatever.

They were excited about the weekend.

Unlike Todoroki who was taking his sweet time leaving the class.

He was putting his belongings in his bag.

As he did he couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. He didn't want to see his father at all.

But that didn't change the fact that he would still go.

That's one thing he hated about himself.

To all his classmates he was strong, smart and well put together.

But in reality, he was just a coward.

Nothing but a coward.

Todoroki found it hard at that moment to keep his static expression. He couldn't slip up again like a couple of days ago with Bakugo. He needed to be strong for his classmates. He needed to maintain the image they saw.

After putting the last couple of things in his bag Todorki made his way to the door.

Mostly everyone had left.

Only Aizawa and Lida and himself were left.

Without another thought, he left straight to his dorm room.

______________________________________

His arms felt like coal as they move tp packed clothes and other necessities into a bag.