It's My Turn On The Xbox Hajime!

Nagito walked with confidence remembering what his mother had told him. The one thing he'd always dreamed of. It was his turn on the Xbox. He quickened his pace towards the living room to where Hajime was playing. He could hear the quiet sound of he buttons clicking and the joystick moving. As he got closer the sound of rpg gunshots loudened. He quickened his pace even more. He had to get the controller. His hands yearned for the feeling of the plastic in his hands. It was his turn, he could finally play Undertale. He would get to see his husband Sans again. Then he entered the room. He stood in the door way for a moment staring at the bloodshed on the screen. Neon pink was everywhere. But that didn't matter, he had to get the controller. He started back his approach, quick on his feet and careful not to make much noise. Hajime didn't l hear him. It was working, his sneak attack would be a success. He neared even closer to Hajime and then he reached over grabbing him by the tie. He tightened his grip staring Hajime dead in the eyes. His voice deepened. He was ready. He lowered his head slightly still looking Hajime in the eyes as a low growl escaped his lips before telling Hajime why he was there. "Mom said it's my turn on he Xbox". You could see as Hajime grew quickly angry. It couldn't be Nagito's turn, he was in he middle of a level. But he knew what would happen if he denied Nagito his rights to his husband. Hajime gulped sweat beading on his forehead. He tightened the grip on the control as a hint of defiance shown in his eyes. Nagito gripped Hajimes tie even more. Pulling the smaller end tightening it. Hajime could hardly breathe. Nagito quickly pulled ripping him off the couch. He dragged him out of the room as Hajime was screaming rolling on the floor. Tears were now pouring down Hajime's face. It didn't matter to Nagito though. He could see his husband again. He let go of Hajime's and pinned him to he floor with his foot glaring down at him. "You know you can't refuse me this. I need it, my soul yearns for it." His voice slightly broke at he last line as a tear rolled down his cheek. Hajime finally gave up. The Xbox was all his. Quickly he ran to the Xbox, Hajime following closely in suit, Nagito exited the game that had been on the screen losing all of Hajimes progress. Hajime fell to his knees. You could hear a slight whimper escape from his lips and the sounds of tears falling against the hardwood floor. But nothing mattered to Nagito as he pulled up Undertale. "I love you Sans." He formed a mental note to thank his mother again later and said one last thing to Hajime before focusing on his game. "Mom said it's my turn." He resumed his game staring directly at Sans. Just as he left it. He looked down at his hands blushing. He twirled the wedding ring he bought; one for him, one for his Sans body pillow. His heart was ready to explode. Playing the game and hearing his puns was so much more sincere than the pictures he found on Pinterest. This satisfied his needs even greater. He pushed the joystick forward knowing just what to do. He'd already completed the game hundreds of times before. But before he continued his journey he walked up to his husband. How he wished he could reach out and caress his skull. He wondered if it would be cold in the snow, or if he would be warm from his jacket. The jacket he had was very warm. He got it off of a cosplay website, not to cosplay, but so he could wear his husbands sweatshirt. He played the game for hours. His fingers growing numb from pressing the controls. But it was worth it. Eventually his mother came in and told him he had to get ready for bed. He begged her for more time but she put her foot down. She told him just to go lay down beside the body pillow, that it will have to suffice till tomorrow. He sighed, a tear rolling down his cheek. Before he left he walked up to the screen pressing his lips against Sans face and whispering terms or endearment before saying goodnight and turning it off. He walking to bed getting changed into his pajamas. He threw on the familiar blue jacket to help comfort him further and hugged close to his body pillow. He kissed the back of his skull once more before drifting into a deep sleep filled with dreams of their adventures.