Flying Doves

How he wished he could stop staring at her beautiful face. He was paranoid of someone catching his gaze. What would they think? That he was in love? That he wanted to kiss her senseless over the table? All assumptions true however he didn't want any one to know before his beauty.

 My little Dove, Emerson thought.   

Dove looked up from the book she was reading and peeked at him through her side vision. Her large brown eyes sparkled as they caught Emerson's eyes on her. A blush immediately appeared on her face. And if Dove didn't burry her head back into her book she would have seen a slight red tint Emerson's cheeks.

 "Stop staring, Cole," She ordered using his last name.   

He just smirked.  

I'm not staring, he thought. I'm admiring and me mentally undressing what's mine.   

Dove buried her head deeper into her hard cover copy of "Jane Eyre"  God, if only she didn't catch what Emerson was thinking. She shouted back a very mean and witty response, but Emerson doesn't her things like that. Emerson has no clue as to what Dove hears everyday.   

Dove doesn't always comprehend everything she hears most of it just slinks to the back of her mind.    That boy needs some serious stimulation. She snickered. Maybe he should borrow a book from the library. I get all my stimulation from Mr. Rochester. She thought.   

If only Emerson Cole Had a crazy wife locked up in his attic and every once in a while glare at me and grind out words though a locked jaw.   Oh and did he ever have the bone structure. A defined jaw and high cheek bones. His hair was a black shade so dark it almost looked blue. She wanted to comb his hair and play with it as his lips attacked hers in frenzy of love. Oh his lips! Most likely the highly loved thing she loved on his body is his lips. They were shaped do divine in a thin line but as he smiled oh how they blossomed into a beautiful Cupids bow. He always seemed to be smiling around her lately. When she first met him he never even cracked a smile only that arrogant smirk. The way that he acts around her lately has totally made her head spin.   

If he likes me, she thought. I should like him back, right?   

Dove thought about it. Love that is only one way is never ever as sweet as love that goes two ways.    Dove shook her head. Emerson would just have to deal with it. Surely I would never fall in love with someone like him. My one true love is inside of a book. And I like it that way! She huffed.   

Emerson saw Dove's eyebrows furrow then relax then furrow again. She seems to be thinking about something really hard. He assumed.   

With out thinking he smoothed the lines on her forehead with his hand.   

Once that relaxed he caressed her cheek thinking of the day that he will kiss her face with such intensity she would surely faint of passion.  

God, what I could do to you, He thought. I could make you so happy and make you feel beautiful. Everyday. If only he sighed.   

Emerson wasn't sure how long he continued to caress her face but he imedetly was snapped out of his trance when Dive spoke.   

"Emerson?" She squeaked not liking the things he made her feel. "Emerson are you okay?"   

He only smiles in response and cupped her cheek. She was obviously uncomfortable but she ignores her feelings to make sure he's okay.   

I've got you, He smiled a true happy smile.     

The rest of the few hours left at school flew by but not with out the constant thought raiding Doves mind.    I've got you!? What is that supposed to mean? What does he have? Me? Nope not gonna happen! Shit! Why would he think that!? Shit! Shit shit shit shi- the final bell rung signaling the school day is over and the students ate free to run.   

Finally! Dove thought.     

She rushed out of her math class hands filled with books she didn't put into her bag that barely hung off her shoulder. She needed to hurry if she didn't want Emerson to steal her away, again. Last time he forced her to let him take her home was a complete disaster. Not only did she not get home on time but Emerson and her bonded.   

Bonded! Like friends or -gulp- ...lovers.   

She couldn't risk it again. So with her hair flying out behind her as she roared down the hall way with her orange flats clipping on the waxed tiles.   

Emerson was packing away his things from science when he Smelled then herd his Dove. She reared up the hallway with no haste. He almost withered to the ground as her scent stuck him as she flew past the open classroom door.   

When Emerson realized she was in his terms, "Getting away" he was the first one out the door. He threw his assignment that was due at the teacher and bolted out the door.   

Dove had gotten far when he caught up to her. She was already at the front entrance. She was breathing hard and hunched over hands on her knees. She didn't hear him coming because of her deep panting.   

"Dove," Emerson said, "Are you trying to run away from me?"   

__________________*

This is my first story on Wattpad! Be gentel on me! I'll see if anyone likes it then I'll write more. But you don't have to tell me just read, add to library and stuff! Well there you go!   

-Staytunedfor!