Two Doves Meeting in the Sky

"Dove," Emerson said, "Are you trying to run away from me?"   

Dove's head snapped up. 

"N-No!" She gasped.   

"Really? Then you would let me give you a lift home?" He asked trying to keep his face expression less. Dove can tell he is up to something.   

"No." She said turning on her heal and bonding out the doors. Emerson caught her at the bottom of the steps.   

She tried to step around him but he followed her every step she took. After a few seconds Dove's face lit up with anger just the way Emerson loves.   

He loves that her eye squint and a little wrinkle forms between her brows. Her cheeks instantly get red. And her hand clench and unclench at her sides.   

"Emerson," She growled lowly.   

"Yes?" He replied a smirk appearing on his face.   

"MOVE!" She roared and pushed against his chest. He stumbled back surprised yet he quickly recover and grabbed Doves Waist and pulled her over his shoulder so her hips were parallel with his neck.    Dove was surprised and didn't say a thing or react. All she could focus in was the way he smelled. He smelled so damn good! Does he wear like perfume or something?  

Man! Dove sneered, there is no way that scent is natural.  A pink tint took over Doves pale cheeks. Emerson was so close. She could feel his back trough her school uniform polo. Oh god. She breathed. She was ontop of him.   

Emerson. Her breasts pressed firmly against his back. And her navy skit is riding up on his shoulder.   Dove try's to remember if she was wearing ugly underwear or not.   

Before Dove can recompile the situation Emerson dragged her to his red mini cooper. Dove always thought the car didn't suit the tall lean man Emerson was.

________________*

Hi! So here's the second chapter! I'm really happy about the postive reply I recieced! I am so so so lucky to have such awesome readers!!!!! 

Love Zoe