𝓟𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Y/n POV: (I will correct it if I mess up)

Chased. Carried. Technically Kidnapped.

Not literally okay? Geez. I was being carried by Magna, he still hasn't put me down even if I asked. He wouldn't let me down because all he wanted to do is get Finral mad right now. And it was working.

"Hey put my Y/n down !!!" Finral yelled at Magna. "In your dreams ! Y/n is mine now !!" Magna replied as we went in the house still running around. "Oh my god let me down you're basically showing everything that's under my skirt !" I yelled as I started picking up my grimoire. "Saints Bliss Deadly Force !" I yelled as a big impact of wind hit Magna and Finral making them fly towards the wall. Thankfully I got out the grasp of Magna on time.

"Don't pick me up when all I have is a skirt on , even though I have shorts under you better not get any funny business!" I said as I looked in their direction. "And sorry, I didn't mean to use my grimoire hehe" I smiled

*Time Skip because it's about our new members :) and Y/n ofc!*

"Here it is: your room, Dank huh? Not to mention oppressively cramped and filthy." Magna laughed as he showed Asta his room. "You should see mine. It's twice this siz--" Magna started but failed to end his sentence as soon as Asta interrupted him " My room! No way! " Asta said with star shaped eyes. How the heck can he do that ?! " Wait you're actually happy?" Magna asked shockingly. " Well of course he is, this is the firs time we can actually get space since Hage was so small." I said as I looked at Asta speaking to Magna.

And now he's cleaning..... great. " One more thing Asta. Make sure you take your time to write. The folks back at the church deserve a letter. They're your family, right ? So, they'll wanna know that you're okay. " Magna said with a soft voice.

'Family' I haven't heard anything about my father. Ever since the incident. It sucks to know that I can't send him letters at all.

" Later, now as for you. Well there is two rooms available, the one in the attic and the one down the hall you can choose of course. I'll show them to you." Magna said as he started walking down the hall. When he opened the door, it was a small room, it had a medium sized bed, it had some boxes on the side as if someone chose this room already, it looked comforting but not my type.

(Also guys this is the other members room, She took this room since she got in here so, like don't be butthurt if you like this room, Also act like we're out in the forest/fields right now, it's night time right now, not daytime

(Also guys this is the other members room, She took this room since she got in here so, like don't be butthurt if you like this room, Also act like we're out in the forest/fields right now, it's night time right now, not daytime . Bare with me these pics are sorta hard to find.)

"And here is the attic room. It's pretty spacious and all, plus you don't have to climb ladders you can just walk up these stairs to get in." Magna pointed at the stairs to which led to a wooden door. When I opened it there were a couple of stairs. Next to the stairs there was a medium sized bed that would probably be a little too big for me. There were many things in here, it wasn't even close to look like my room in Heaven. My old room was much more bigger. But this was comforting. The windows would probably let in a lot of light during the day but it's okay.