𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Ep 49

|| Beyond Limits ||

Vetto yelled in agony, the pain of the two Anti magic swords finally went through him. "We did it!" Vanessa yelled happily along with your other comrades. "Asta... no good." You whispered, as you felt blood trickle down your forehead. "Y/n-" Asta whispered before anything, you and Asta were now being held by the same claws that slashed your rib cage. "Is that what you thought?" Vetto questioned.

"AHHHHH" You yelled in agony as you felt the claws stab your sides along with your arms, you heard your bones crack,  Asta's bones cracked as well. "AHHHHH" another yell but from Asta, the pain that went through your bodies was unbearable. Blood splattered all over the ground, not feeling anything, but the pain from the injuries you've gotten. 

" Did you think your puny strenghths combined would actually work against me? Well? Did you? I let you hit me on purpose, in a non-vital spot, so I could steal your weapons!" Vetto spoke. "A-ASTA!" You yelled as you tried to get yourself out of Vetto's grasp. "Oh no, you? do you think you can get out of this grasp? I don't think so." Vetto said as he held your body tighter and cracked more of your bones. The only things that were heard, were the cries from you and Asta.

"I know that once you lose all hope, the most unmistakable despair is created! Fall into the darkness of despair!" Vetto laughed, as he crushed yours and Asta's arms even more. "AHHH" You and Asta cried. "That's right! That's the way I wanted to hear you humans scream! Now, fall into despair! Despair! Despair! Despair! Despair! Despair!" Vetto spoke as he let Asta fall backwards. "A-Asta!" You whispered. "You should fall into despair too!" Vetto yelled again, as he crushed your bones, completely shattering one of your arms, and clawing your sides, you knew that you would have many injuries after this fight.

"AHHHHHH" You cried, as you held onto dear life, hoping to not lose your grasp of the sword. As much as you tried you felt your body turn numb. "Not yet...NOT YET!" Asta yelled. "Asta!" You yelled as you saw him stand up. "He's right, we're not done yet. Akira, Myth. Thank you for healing us. Now go get her before she falls." Vanessa spoke.

You were pulled back into the tiny arms of Akira and Myth. "Y/n you're done." Myth spoke. "No." You replied. "I will go beyond limits." You spoke as you pushed pass the pain you felt around your body.

"Vanessa, put me out there. I can do this with Asta." You said as you looked at Vanessa. "Y/n, today is the day we push and pass our own limits." She spoke as she wrapped her threads around your figure. Feeling the threads around your injuries were literally hell, but you coped with it and you were determined to bring down Vetto.

You were quickly pushed towards Vetto, with a broken arm. "Why? Why won't you go into despair?" Vetto questioned. "I told you! I don't have time for that! There's two people I can't lose to!" Asta yelled. "You and despair... are in the way of our promise!" You yelled as you held onto Asta's sword giving him the push he needed. "Silence! You Insects can be swatted away! I've already seen through your movements-" Vetto cut off as he saw how fast you and Asta went through Finral's portals.

"There is no way that I would lose... against you humans!" Vetto yelled as he threw your's and Asta's sword away. You immediately pushed through the portals and caught your sword in time. "You haven't won against anyone!" Asta yelled. "Did any of them actually give up before you? Mo one has despaired!" You yelled. "Shut your mouth!" Vetto shouted in anger. He had dark red flames around him now. 

Before you knew it, you were thrown onto the floor by the boulders Vetto had thrown at you and Asta.  "Asta! Y/n!" Vanessa yelled. 

3rd POV:

Vetto magic was coming to an end, and he knew it was. "My magic... But... This time I'll end you for good-" Vetto cut off again, as he looked at Y/n's and Asta's laying figures. Above both of their figures were devils hovering their bodies. Sweat dripped down Vetto's face as he saw the horns and creepy smiles the devils had. They both seemed to protect their bodies from Vetto. He looked directly at both of the devils, their wings bloomed with a hot pink and red aura. Their aura's were known to be the strongest.

"Not yet..." Asta and Y/n spoke in sync. "Not yet..." They repeated. Their bodies were covered in blood/scratches/sweat. They both remained calm, yet angry their ki felt stronger than ever. "I'm not giving up yet!" They yelled as they walked towards Vetto.  

The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf clover dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf... Within a sixth leaf...

"They're... demons who devour even despairs." Vetto spoke. He saw the two demons blooming out of Asta's and Y/n's bodies.

Next thing he knew, Y/n and Asta were faster and stronger than ever. They were both surpassing their limits, Vetto couldn't handle their speed. Y/n twisted in mid air practically confusing Vetto, while Asta hoped on the walls into different portals. Y/n quickly went through a portals while spinning, and damaging Vetto a lot.  Asta did the same, but that didn't stop Vetto from fighting both of them.

Vetto threw his punches along with boulders, but failing  to hit one of them. And finally, Y/n and Asta went through the same portal causing a huge force to hit the top of the caves, they both held onto their swords while going faster than before just to end Vetto.

"Despair! You've lost!" Asta and Y/n yelled as they swung their swords down onto Vetto's body, causing a huge explosion. Vetto officially passed out. His magic was gone so it was a good sign.

"We won!" Noelle yelled. 

Y/n and Asta were extremely exhausted, they couldn't even stand without their bodies aching. "How do you like that, you bastard?!" Asta questioned. "Yeah you, um monkey? Lion? Beast? Man I don't know." Y/n puffed as she looked at Vetto who was for sure dead, but not dead.

Before they could both go off on Vetto, they were both pulled by Vanessa's threads and landed into a very extremely tight hug. "Little kids! Asta-kun! Y/n my precious!" Finral and Vanessa yelled. "Well done! I'm so proud of you!" Finral cried. "I knew you both could win!" Vanessa cried. "You're both so amazing, la!" Charmy cheered. "Thank goodness you didn't despair!" Grey cried. "damn... Those shrimps are full with guts." Gauche some what cheered. 

"Guys..." Y/m spoke as she tried not to cry from the pain of the hug she was getting. "Were injured all over, remember?!" Asta yelled. "Oh... Sorry." They both apologized.

||Time skip||

Even when they thought the fight was over, it wasn't. Vetto had finally used his final blow and went into despair. "He's planning to self  destruct!" Y/n yelled as she help onto her sword. The team kept on pushing their selves, thinking of many ways to fight the destruction that was about to happen. 

But before they could continue their fighting The one and only Captain Yami busted through the walls like he owned the place!!!! (sorry.... couldn't help it...)

"C-captain!" Y/n yelled as she looked towards her captains direction. "Hey, you dumbasses. You good?" Their captain asked. "Yami! You finally came!" Finral cried. "We thought you were trapped!" Noelle spoke. "As you can see, I broke through the spatial magic and got out." Yami once again spoke. Y/n questioned why they were all talking when there was literally not going to be another talking session if we didn't put an end to Vetto.

"Ahem, it's either, you help us destroy Vetto orrrrr.... We die here and never see another brightful day! Less talking, more saving the day!" Y/n yelled as she pointed the Vetto's form. Yami just stared at Y/n, debating if he should throw her into the arms of Vetto or do as she says. But then he wouldn't be able to see her smile along with her teammates, so he did as she said. "Yeah, yeah okay. I'm the captain. You're not." Yami spoke.

"Before I do, you guys aren't fighting with me. I'm taking him on my own." Yami spoke as he patted the teammates heads like a proud father. "You guys did good." Yami spoke as he walked towards Vetto.

 Black flames erupted from Yami's katana. It was a beautiful slash from another dimension. Y/n was fascinated to see Yami's magic in action. And of course so was Asta.

"See you, despair man" Y/n spoke.

-------

Next: End of the battle, End of despair. ep.50