Alex

The Dxyisor (quirt) was kept in the Galaxy dungeon before getting moved safely back to Wertuqus, the planet that contains all the most dangerous and evil beings in the galaxy.

A day before he left, I went to wish it a farewell, hopefully forever.

I stood foward, keeping my distance from the glass that traps him. The blue lights reflects on his gooey form, as it stared on the ground, waiting.

"How polite of you, coming to kiss me a goodbye," it said sarcastically.

"Let's not get too close here," I replied. He stood up and stared at me.

I did jumped a bit.

"You fear but is curious about something, don't you?" I read its mind.

I guess we are doing staring contest now.

"How imbecile and immature of you."

Shut up I can live how I like, as long as it is morally ok to.

"So, tell me, are you curious about how i got out of Wertuqus--actually don't cause i already know you are."

It walked closer to the glass.

Curiousity not only can kill a cat, but a wide range of species. But I must say, it is impressive.

"Watch your words pleasant, they won't like it if you were to say that infront of them."

I'm...thinking not talking-

"You got the reference. So, do you want to know how I did it? And how I'll do it again?"

And I just stood there. Wertuqus is the most secure place in the universe, no one can just get in and out like that. Impossible he'll tell me, it needs it to get out again, doesn't it-

"Oh I do. I'll fill your thrist for knowledge for sparing my life, if i must. A life, for a life."

I walked closer the glass. Only the truth?

"Then the truth you shall receive," it walked near to the glass. Now both of us is face to face with each other, glacing into each other eyes. I don't know if I can trust it.

It firmly placed its palm on the glass. Goo dripped down slowly, as he stared dead in the eye.

"I have nothing left, but this useless form you spared."

After a while, I finally made my decision.

Tell me about it.

It gave a smirk.

"I knew you were going to risk anything to fill your curiousity."

It slowly paced around, refuse to talk verbally. Well then, reading mind it is.

"So, how did I get out? Oh they underestimate me. 'Oh this thing, a dxyisor, oh its easy pfft-' oh course they just put me into a box."

"I read many minds before, I know more than I need to. But once, there was this, madman, who believe he can split into particles and reform back into one. The concept was impossible, but I saw it with my own eyes."

"He didn't vanish, he didn't teleport, he just became particles so small, it looks like he turn invisible. Scattered small heat signatures too small to be seen unsual, undectable by magic or machine, fooled everything to think it was just a spec of dust."

And you're telling me, you took the concept, and did it to get out?

"Well, it was a box. But it did went wrong, a little. Just a little goo."