Chapter 2

I looked up and saw Mason advancing towards me. His eyes were bright golden, which meant he was in...lust.

HE WAS IN LUST. IT WAS WORKING.

I smirked at the sound of him growling. I stood up and started to walk to the stairs. I looked back, and I saw Mason following me. I ran to the top of the stairs (damn, who knew running in stilettoes was THIS hard, am I right?) and sat on the top stair. Mason got on his knees and started crawling towards me, taking his time. I slowly opened my legs, and right when he got in front of me, I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me, and I could hear Mason yelling.

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW, EVA!"

I laughed, and I yelled back. "NAH I'M GOOD."

I went in the bathroom and took of my--well, lingerie. There were no clothes. I got into the bath tub and turned on the faucet. As the water flowed, I sprinkled some rose petals and bath bombs into the water. I turned off the faucet and I went in. Oh my goodness, this felt so good.

I started to wonder about what just happened. How did he know my name? Why did I like him so much? Why does his eyes change color? I sighed, there was no use in asking myself. There was question after question... I started to drain the water and got up to shower.

*

I felt so refreshed afterwards! I felt clean, and good. But something inside me craved for Mason's attention. I wrapped a towel around my body and started drying my hair. Remembering I locked the door, I quickly got out of the bathroom and walked to my door to unlock it, but it was already unlocked. What the-

Then I heard something rustle behind me. I whirled around, heart beating faster. Was he in here? I was paralyzed, stuck to the wall. I slowly turned to my side and I got the blowdryer, and put it in front of me, as if it were a gun.

Then Mason came out from behind the door, his eyes bright yellow.

"I told you to open, didn't I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA CLIFFHANGER

Jk

Sorry guys! I know this chapter was sorta lame but don't worry, I'll make it up in chapter 3. ;)

Please vote, and feel free to comment! Trust me, I don't judge. C: