chapter 2

note:
only for mature readers.

"I want us to make love" She whispered.

Roseanne bit her lower lip softly as Taehyung stood there in silence, not looking shocked but rather overwhelmed. He's been in this situation before but he though Rose wasn't the kind of girl he usually met. The kind that fell in love instantly and that he couldn't get rid of.

"Love is the most meaningful word that could come out of your pretty mouth, Rosie.." Taehyung whispered back slowly as all the loud sounds surrounding them were covered by their soft breathing.

She sighed hopelessly."Won't you just try to act like you love me?

Just fuck me like i'm the love of your life. Do that and i'll do anything you want tonight."

The man was left completely stunned at the determination behind her words which had him feel light-headed out of a sudden.

Her small unsteady breaths tickled his face's features as his slender fingers glided across the soft flesh of her hips.

Desire was what she made him feel in that moment, where the both of them wanted it so bad yet both took long of their time savouring the moment.

Her words left a big mess in his mind, something he couldn't explain nor did he want to. The way she looked like a goddess into his eyes as the moonlight was framing her face in their time of arousal. All of it made Taehyung tighten his grip around the girl, as if any moment she would be slipping out of his fingers.

"Fuck it, i'm not waiting any longer." He sat up quickly and took grip of Roseanne's hand, dragging her fragile figure out of the room and downstairs with him.

She was constantly whining and protesting behind him which made him groan and quicken his pace, going out of the building and over to the quiet parking lot.

"what the hell are you doing-" he smashed his lips on hers to stop her as she just gave in and melted into his touch, not realizing that Taehyung already took some keys out of his pocket.

He pulled back after realizing that if he continues, he'll end up taking her there, outside and in public. But he had other plans.

Roseanne raised one eyebrow and tilted her head a little as Taehyung smiled and held up the keys that he opened his convertible with.

She widened her eyes glancing at the really expensive looking vehicle then back at Taehyung who signaled her to get in.

Roseanne made her way there and gently opened the car door, sitting down on the shotgun seat and slowly looking up to see Taehyung sitting down aswell and closing the door behind him.

After that he turned around to stare at her and bit his lower lip lightly.

She suddenly got shy, especially after remembering the bold moves she made earlier. "It was too loud in there, that's why i brought you with me. I need to concentrate on you. What i'm going to make you feel... i don't want you to forget anything that happens tonight."

Roseanne flushed a little and pursed her lips as he started the car, running a hand through his locks to smoothen them.

"Where are we heading to?" She asked in a low voice as he started driving, with a small smile on his face.

"We'll see." He simply answered and she bit her lower lip, deciding to let it be like that for now, turning a little to look out and enjoy the breeze blowing refreshingly in her direction.