Chapter 1 - Inside his mind

Ok, so, I don't own teenage mutant ninja turtles just using these amazing characters and settings.

Also this is my first fanfic, so, yay, I guess. Thanks so much for the people who will read this even though it's most likely gonna suck a lot. I hope you enjoy the story, if you have any questions, ideas, helpful comments, critique, whatever, that could be really helpful. No hate please. Thanks and enjoy the story. ;)

|
|
|

"Alright, let's go guys" Leo said as they walked along a misty hallway, doors lining the walls, the rooms filled with memories and things that make Mikey... Mikey. "We have to find Mikey before those things do." They peeked into the rooms one by one, searching for Mikey.

April's voice rang out, "The robots have stopped. It's like they're.... frozen. Now is a good time to find them and stop them before they can get to him in the first place."

"Good idea, April. " Leo said.

"Plus we could always snoop around a little," Raph muttered with a smirk.

Leo and Donnie rolled their eyes "We are here to save Mikey, not snoop around his thoughts," Donnie pointed out.

"Just saying."

Leo just shook his head. "Let's start in here," he suggested, opening a door as they all walked in. The sign overhead said "Fun times."

|
|
|

So, I'm really sorry for the super short chapter, I promise there will be longer ones. This was just getting into the story. The next few will be about his memories and then it'll get sad, so, yeah. Ill update pretty often probably since I don't have anything better to do lol. Ily all, thanks for reading! ( 280 words )

- Kay