Chapter 5 - Donnie

Donnie's P.O.V.

I walked into the center of the room, and, as there was no Mikey, I sighed and sat in the middle of the room, resting to watch his memories flash by.

The first was one just a couple months back, I believe. Mikey was standing in the doorway to my lab, and knocked quietly. I turned my head to look at him.

"What's up Mikey?"

"Hey D, uh, could I talk to you about something? If you're not busy or anything...."

I spun around in my lab chair. "Sure, what's going on?"

I sat silently and watched the conversation play through. He had come to talk to me about the things that Raph always called him. I don't think Mikey realizes how much Raph actually cares, and I don't think Raph realizes how much it actually hurts him....

The next scene to play through was when we were younger and watching a scary movie. When a part of the movie came up that was too scary for Mikey, he would turn and hug me tightly. I felt a smile cross my face, thinking of the warm memory. I looked at the ground for a few seconds as the screen faded black. Those two memories must be the 'brotherly moments' that stand out to him the most when it comes to me.

I stood up, wiping my eyes and gaining my composure. We have to find Mikey. I don't know what I would ever do without him.

I walked out into the main hall to see Leo and Raph. I just shook my head solemnly.

We have to find him. Quickly.

|
|
|

Surprise!! Another chapter I didnt even tell you I was working on!! Muahaha.....

That was actually just because i did it all at once because it's not a very long chapter. ..... sorry about that. Hoping to get a new chapter out very soon!!

Love y'all, stay awesome!
🖤

- Kay

( 323 words! )