First day back

-(Y/N) POV-
I woke up in bed with Rias, and Akeno at my sides. I smiled, and kissed their foreheads, then laid there till they woke up. Rias was the first to wake up. She groaned a little bit, then looked up at me, and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for a good two minutes before we separated for air. Then Akeno woke up, and we did the same. Rias asked. "Are you ready for today?" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" She giggled. "Have you already forgot? It's your first day back in school." I lunged out of bed, and towards a window. "She shot a ball of POD(power of destruction) in front of me, and I copied the ability. "Your coming." I sighed. "Fine." I put on the uniform, but I had a vest with a kuoh themed trench coat over it instead of a blazer. I pulled a top hat out of my inventory, and put it on.

 I pulled a top hat out of my inventory, and put it on

They looked at me wierdly. I looked them season the eye. "You can take my free time, but you can never take my style." They giggled, and got dressed. We left to the main school building, and got my schedule. We separated, and went to our separate classes. My first class was science. I asked up to the teacher. "Can I take the graduation test now? I already know everything your teaching us." They smugly replied. "Ha! You think you know more than me about science?" I nodded. "Yep." They scoffed. "Build me a machine that use water as fuel, and I'll give you an A for the year." I chuckled. "That's all?" I went Into a room, and came back with a mini motorcycle. I grabbed a glass of water, and poured it into the tank, then watched it take off. "Happy?" They sighed, and gave me a form. I filled it out, and handed it back. "Thanks." I went to the school weight room, and Changed into training clothes, then started working out. My next class was math. I did the the same hting, but instead of working out I went to the old school building, turned on some classic rock, and started working on a project.

Next I had history. I did the same as the other two classes, and went to the library. I started reading about different types of weapons. Next was I had Japanese, nailed that. I went to Gasper's class, and sat beside him. "How's it going?" He looked up at me. "I miss my clothes!" He anime cried through his mask. Patted his back, then got an Idea. I pulled a top hat meant for women from my inventory.  "This is a female top hat." I put it on his head. "Thanks big bro!" I chuckled, and messed up his hair. "Your a weird kid. I like it."

"