The exam

-(Y/N) POV-
I woke up earlier than usual. I looked around, and saw chaos smiling down at me. I slipped out from under the girls, and led him to the broken down palace I was meeting Sirzechs at. I looked at him. "Hello Sofu, what are you doing here?" He chuckled. "Am I not aloud to see my surrogate grandson?" "I didn't mean it lime that." He smiled. "I know I was messing with you. I was wondering, since I'm basically your grandfather, would you like to become my actual grandson?" I was extremely confused. "How?" "Hephaestus only made you a quarter god, another quarter of you is dragon, and another quarter of you is devil. I could turn the human quarter of you into primordial blood, but there would be side effects. One of your eyes would become galaxy like mine, your human side would be gone, which means you'll be a demonic dragon god of creation, and probably fire or something hephaestus like, you'd still have a human form, but you'd also have, a dragon, god, and animal form, finally you'll have to have at least five mates."

I thought for a second. "That last one will be annoying, but I'll do it." He slit his wrist, and a goblet appeared in his hand. He poured some blood in. "Pour in some of your blood." I did as he said, then he mixed it. After he was done he handed it to me. "Drink this." I did as he said, then I got a huge rush of information. "That information is everything you've ever forgotten, and the incantation for your dragon form, or as most people refer to it, your juggernaut drive. Also knowledge of your domains." I nodded. I smiled brightly. "My domains are creation, elements, and mechanisms. Thank you Sofu." He smiled. "No problem. Show me your dragon form." I nodded, and took a deep breath.
"I am he who creates,
I am he who bends nature,
I am he who builds the dream,
I am he who fills the void,
I am he who overcomes infinity,
I am product of pain and love,
I am the demonic dragon god eiríni!" I stared changing, and getting bigger as Sofu stared in awe. Soon the others arrived, and were right by his side staring, then Sirzechs showed up. "What the hell?" Chaos explained everything. I looked into a pool of water to see what I looked like.

 I looked into a pool of water to see what I looked like

I started checking myself out, until I heard giggling. I turned, and saw Rias, Akeno, Kiba, and Athena giggling. "Problem?" I normally, but it came out as a deep thunderous growl like voice. "Holy shit I sound evil!" I turned back to normal. Sirzechs cleared his throat. "If you use that in the exam, don't kill anyone." I nodded. "I'll try." He shrugged. "Better than nothing." "See ya girls." We disappeared, and reappeared in a huge room filled with men, and women. Sirzechs went up on stage. "Welcome to the first stage of the exam. The goal is simple, defeat everyone. The last five still standing move on. Begin!" He left.

Everyone else started fighting, but I just started thinking. Someone charged at me, but I dodged, and knocked them out. Then It hit me. I saw four other people who looked like they had it figured out as well. I gathered them all. "You guys figured it out to?" They nodded. "Ok. I'll get their attention, and you guys explain." They nodded. "Now step back." I went through my incantation, and changed form. I roared as loud as I could, instantly getting everyone's attention. The others climbed onto my head. The tallest male of the group, who was bald, started. "All of you should be ashamed!" Then a brown haired woman followed. "Devils are known for being smart, and crafty." Then a blue haired woman. "Yet here you are fighting like savages." Then a black haired man. "We are devil's dammit." Then I went, still in my dragon form. "We win battles by sticking together, not fighting amongst ourselves. Get yourselves together." They all looked down ashamed. They sheathed their weapons, and dispelled their magic.