Summary

"I continued to eat my breakfast and she studied my every move. And I studied hers. Every time she crossed her legs, it caught my eye. Her sparkling brown eyes just stared at me. I felt a slight breeze every time she batted her long eyelashes. Am I falling for this girl? Or could it be something else entirely?" 

Jacob Black is trying to escape the life he lived in La Push, WA. A series of events leads him to Canada, where he met a young atrractive female named Cora. The more he gets to know Cora, the more of her past catches up with them. Is she who she says she is? Where does she disappear to in the middle of the night? Why do she act so strange? How did he get back to Forks? When he finally realizes how she fit into his life, a new fear returns to Forks. Now, it's up to Jacob and Cora to save the friends that Jacob once knew and the new family that has expected her. Are they ready for another ride?

From the creative mind of Stephanie Meyers, this fanfiction will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finsh. So sit back and enjoy all of your favorite Twilight characters: the Wolf Pack, the Cullens, even the Volturis....and introducing, Cora. Just another day in Forks.