1. Damn you and non comdom users...

I finished uploading the 'friday with pewwdieepiee!' Video on a actually Friday. I laughed at my own thought and walked into the living room to see Marzia sitting on the couch crying. "OMG! Marzia what's wrong???" I yelled and rushed to her. "I I I'm p p pregnant!" she said through sobs... " w we never h had s sex..." I said tearing up at her words

"I k know" Marzia said calming down "it's not yours... it's k ken's baby" she said crying again "I ch cheat cheated on y you..." all the words that came out of me mouth where "why??" "why could you do such a thing I gave you love, care, and respect!! god damn it whyyy??"

"You never spend time with me anymore you where lacking on giving me love and respect!!!" I looked and my lap and cried harder

" Why don't you just video chat your damn boyfriend and forget the hell about me you dick I actually thought you love me..." she said with clenched teeth "you love him mo-" "SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH I AM FUCKING FABULOUS AND SO IS CRY YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME AND GOT YOUR SELF KNOCKED UP YOU WHORE!!! DAMNNN!!! HE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!! AND YOU DONT SEEM TO CARE, DO YOU!!!!!! " I let myself calm down a bit before continuing " I don't love him, I loved you know I am alone. like a duck in space...." I said being my self so she would leave she always hated my since of humor "you lil bitch" she said " I am leavening you, ken bought plane tickets for me and him keep this damn house and the damn dogs I hate them any way!!" she yelled. I swear if we where in a cartoon her face would be red and steam would come madly out of her ears. " I hate you too, BITCH" I said in my 'maya' voice "get gotta meh house and never come back!!!" she opened the door and ran out to kens rental car he gave me a apology look I just flipped him of and walked back in side... and finally realized what all had happened and broke down " the h hell am I I going g to d do" I stuttered to myself I am a duck in space... it's weird that she called cry my fucking boyfriend that bitch. Maya came running up to me and licked my face. "your still with me right maya?" I asked the lil pug " You won't leave me, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Cry P.O.V~

"Hello everyone, Welcome to a new 'Cry Reads' today where reading 'Little Ghost' " I paused because I heard a noise behind me. it was ken. I paused the video. "Hey friend what are you doing here?" he said nothing. Then some one walked in beside him. Mariza. " Mariza? what are you doing here? if your here where pewds?" "shut the hell up cry we broke up. I have been cheating on him since the first two months we have got together