Baseball bat

You were sitting with headphones on your ears and your computer in your lap, even though you were following with what your friends were doing, they were in fact training on hitting a baseball. It was some of the funniest you've ever watched, Spencer were desperately trying to hit the baseball, while Derek just and got it for the doctor. Spencer seemed to not be able to hit a single one, since he grew frustration over time, you could understand it with help from his expressions.

'where are you guys? we are searching for you.'

The text was from Jojo, she was always trying to get you and Derek together, ever since day one, but as always, you didn't really think that it would turn out that way. Derek was very busy with his job, and so were you. You picked up the phone from the seat next to you and replied to the text with a location, to where you guys were.

"Come on, now you shall show us how you can play," Derek said as he suddenly picked you up, walked over to Spencer and sat you down.

"Why am I going to show you how I play?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at them, but picked up the baseball bat and put on a cap.

Derek started throwing the balls, which you missed a lot of, but as soon as you understood how he was throwing, you managed to get at least more hits than Spencer had done. It was fun, just seeing how far the ball went, watching Spencer go and get it for you and repeating it for several minutes.

"Guys! We're here," a voice called out.

You turned just as Derek threw the ball, quite sure he was distracted as well as he threw it too hard, in your face. The pain didn't bother you as much as it should have, but the shock of being hit had made you groan slightly. As you turned to Derek and he looked over to your direction, he started running, with you on his heels.

"Derek! Come back here!" you yelled, the baseball bat in your hand as you ran after the man.

His team laughed at the situation, finding it amusing how you two acted like children on a day like this. Spencer was running after you again, yelling that you shouldn't be running with a baseball bat and how it wasn't smart to hit Derek with it. Derek was just running, laughing his ass off. Then came you, you were running with the baseball bat over your head, calling out to Derek to stop so you could get your revenge.