FILE : 01

[ G E N E R A L ]

FIRST NAME : Angelica

MIDDLE NAME : Lynn

LAST NAME : Walters

ALIAS/NICKNAMES : Siren, Angel, Angela, Allie, A.

AGE : 19 Years, 10 Months, 3 Days.

SEX : Female

GENDER : Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Bisexual

RACE : Caucasian

UNIVERSE : Marvel ( Cinematic )

MORAL STANDING : Spy / Villian / Anti-Hero

ABILITIES : Enhanced Senses (mostly hearing), Sleep-Inducing Singing, Water-Breathing and other Lung Immunity, Enhanced Healing Underwater, and Increased Agility / Flexibility.

APPEARANCE PRIOR : Long, blonde hair with dark brown roots. Brown eyes, thick brown eyebrows, soft square jawline, pear-shaped figure, 5'9". Pale skin, a long scar down the inside of her right forearm. Thin frame.

APPEARANCE AFTER : Uneven, long blonde hair with dark brown roots, stained pink by blood. Dull gray eyes, thick brown eyebrows, sharp square jawline, pear-shaped figure, 5'9". Sickly pale skin, scattered scars along her torso and face. Shimmering green scales in patches across her skin that shed and appear elsewhere. Muscled frame.

[ F A M I L Y / R E L A T I O N S ]

MOTHER(S) : Amanda "Mandy" Jane Walters

FATHER(S) : Phillip Ryan Walters

OTHER LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) : None

SIBLING(S) : Isabella "Bella" Marie Walters

OFFSPRING : None

ROMANTIC ATTRACTION/RELATIONSHIP(S) : Lillian Eva King (Girlfriend)

FRIEND(S) : Mary Anne Kane

ENEMY(IES) : A lot.

[ B A C K S T O R Y ]

Angelica Walters and Lillian King were best friends and, more importantly, girlfriends. Lillie was the only thing Angel had, and vice-versa. The end came all too quickly.

Angel's mother was abusive. When she caught Angelica returning from a night out with Lillie, she lashed out. She paralyzed Phillip and tried to kill Angel. What they didn't find out for a long time, is the reason for Amanda's outburst. Turns out, she was forced by HYDRA to bring Angelica to them.

Angelica was experimented on. She never fought back, she was too injured and hopeless. Eventually, they warped her memories. She was convinced that she had nothing else, and she came to their facility willingly. So they trained her.

She forgot Lillie and herself. She lost her mind. Angelica became Siren.