FILE : 02

[ G E N E R A L ]

FIRST NAME : Tabitha

MIDDLE NAME : Renae

LAST NAME : Ardoin

ALIAS/NICKNAMES : Tabby, Chaos

AGE : 22 Years, 2 Months, 15 Days.

SEX : Female

GENDER : Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION : Pansexual

RACE : Asian-American Descent

UNIVERSE : Marvel Cinematic

MORAL STANDING : Anti-Hero

ABILITIES : Host to a symbiote, Chaos. Said symbiote has the unique ability to release toxic gases, such as carbon monoxide.

APPEARANCE PRIOR : Long, straight, black hair. Wide, deep brown eyes, arched black eyebrows, sharp angled jawline, thin hourglass figure, 5'7". Naturally tanned skin, with a small beauty mark beneath her left eye.

APPEARANCE AFTER : Collar-bone length, straight, black hair, with red tips. Wide, deep brown eyes, arched black eyebrows, sharp angled jawline, muscled but thin hourglass figure, 5'7". Naturally tanned skin, with a small beauty mark beneath her left eye. The symbiote is a deep red, with vein-like streaks of black and purple, and opal eyes that curl down into a sharp-toothed smile. Their face is sleek and angled similarly to Tabitha's.

[ F A M I L Y / R E L A T I O N S ]

MOTHER(S) : Willa Leanne Ardoin (Adoptive)

FATHER(S) : Everett Jacob Ardoin (Adoptive)

OTHER LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) : None

SIBLING(S) : Zoe Leanne Ardoin (Sister) and Matthew Keaton Ardoin

OFFSPRING : None

ROMANTIC ATTRACTION/RELATIONSHIP(S) : None

FRIEND(S) : Eventually Angelica Walters and Bailey Jacobs.

ENEMY(IES) : Anyone who is HYDRA's enemy. (Until she escapes, of course.)

[ B A C K S T O R Y ]

Tabitha was adopted into the rich Ardoin family as a small child, along with her sister Zoe. She was very quiet, but not unsocial, and adored by many. When she entered grade school, she was one of the top scholars. She attended college just after graduating, but had a motorcycle accident just after the first semester. She was rushed to the nearest hospital.

Dr. King operated on her.

Tabitha was in a coma for multiple months, and was subjected to tests from HYDRA in an attempt to recruit her. They allowed a symbiote to bond with her, expecting the worst. But, she finally awoke, contained in a solid steel room. She lashed out, and in a failed attempt to escape, achieved complete symbiosis.

She was trained and made into a weapon for their own disposal. She became Chaos.