why not!

Stevie
"Play nice, okay?" I said to Jenna. Jenna had a history of pissing off Cassie and Katie. We were about to enter their two-million-dollar mansion for their annual New Year's party. The entire school would be at their house by midnight.

"No promises," Jenna grunted as we walked in. There had to be at least fifty people in the room. I felt the floor vibrate with the bass of a trashy pop song. I locked eyes with Ty.

"Hey!" he said pulling Jenna and I into a hug. "Glad to see that Jenna hasn't killed the twins yet!" he laughed.

"It's only been five minutes," I shrugged. I looked over to see Noah laughing and playing beer pong. "I'll be right back,"

I sneaked up behind Noah and jump scared him. He barely flinched and turned around casually. "Oh! Hey Stevie," he smiled.

"I didn't know you drink," I said judging him.

"I don't,"

"You're playing beer pong," I argued. Noah cupped his hands around my ear.

"They are drinking Bud Light and I'm drinking Pepsi, but they think otherwise," he whispered sneakily in my ear.

"You're such a cheater!" I rolled my eyes.

"Cheaters never loose," Noah smiled like he was an evil genius.

"Stevie!" Cassie squealed running towards me.

"Pray for me," I whispered to Noah.

"Oh my gosh! Cassie! Hi! It's been too long, you look so cute. Great party," I said with a fake smile.

"Thanks! Did you get a good look at my necklace? My dad got if for my this Christmas. Isn't it so beautiful?" she bragged.

"It's gorgeous," I said through my teeth. I looked to Ty begging for some back up. He swooped in two glasses of fruit punch and handed me one. "You know Ty, right?" I smiled.

"Yes," Cassie said. "Well, I'll be outside. We've got a fire pit going." Cassie strutted outside to go bother the other partygoers.

"Good job," Ty said patting me on the back.

"That girl makes me sick," Jenna said.

"We know," I sighed. Jenna and Cassie have had a feud for years. Last year, Cassie kicked Jenna out twenty minutes before the ball dropped and claimed that Jenna was flirting with her boyfriend. The worst year was sixth grade when Cassie tied Jenna to the back of her bike and ran it all around town yelling, "Jenna's stupid," for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Noah
"That's five games in a row! Anyone else wanna challenge the masters?" Cody asked to the cluster of people at the drink table. We high fived.

"Yo, bro! We're all going sledding off of the roof. Wanna join?" one of my friends asked me. Cody and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's do this!" I yelled wildly. I had been waiting to do something fun for a while. Something crazy. Something dangerous. I felt myself fill with excitement as I followed the guys. We climbed through Katie's bedroom to get up. A few people had set up lawn chairs up there. Since it snowed last night, the roof was covered. Cody passed me a sled.

"The trampoline is in the backyard, try to aim there for a smoother landing," a random guy said to us.

"Thanks, man!" I called as I positioned my sled. I looked at Cody next to me and he smiled. "Three, two, one!" I yelled and we soared. The sled flew over the entire house. Looking down, my stomach knotted up. I closed my eyes out of fear but landed safely on the trampoline. "HELL YEAH!" I smiled.