Power

"Hey Lilly you wanna go play outside with my keys" Hannah Said holding her magical keys out in front of Lilly.
          "Sure" Lilly Said in a playful voice hoping she'd get her powers soon.
         "Ok come on let's go outside" Hannah Said while opening the door to the backyard.
        "So what do we want shadow, no, fire, no, water, no, Sweets, Yes". Hannah Said getting the sweets key out. She twisted the invisible lock and a portal appeared. But instead of a sweet little cute thing coming out of it a big scary monster came out of it.
      Hannah tried to reseal the portal but when she did the monster didn't disappear. Lilly had ran off but Hannah has seen a owl in the day time on a branch fully awake freaking out.
     Hannah was confused but then some bright blinding light came out of no where.
       She was confused of what she had seen. Where did this light come from and did mom and dad see this light too.
       When the light disappeared the monster was gone. So Hannah went back inside looking for Lilly. "LILLY" she said while trying to find her.
Then Lilly came out of the bushes looking shook.
"What happened Lilly" Hannah Said.
"I think I got my powers" Lilly said.
"Oh that's great so you have dads powers" (cause keymasters don't get there keys till there 11.)
       "Yea I'm a owl" Lilly Said still looking shooken.
      "Oh that's why I saw an owl in the tree" Hannah said laughing