Chapter 25

Juliana p.o.v

When I saw Tyler and Brad fighting I went to the middle and stopped them.

Me: stop fighting over me, I am not special I'm just like any other girl in here.

Brad: he started it! and Jules you have to tell him what we have going on.

Me: Brad he needs to calm down first.

Brad: fine, I will wait.

Then the two solutes showed up.

Valerie: I heard that there was a fight, but when I got here I saw it was over that biatriz Juliana.

Brad: don't call my girl a biatriz.

Van: I don't know how u can date her, she messes with every guy, even Darren her own brother.

Me: I've messed with Darren, he's the one who would go after me in High school it's not my fault you can't get guys.

Val: fu u solute.

Van: yeah me too.

After they finished talking the song " Glad you came" from ( The Wanted) started to play, but I was so mad at them two so I sad to them.

Julie: BTW I'm not glad you came.

Val: that makes the two of us, something we agree on.

Julie: just leave me and my friends alone.

Val: that would be like asking you to good back to Miami. So no!

Julie: then make my life a living hell, but don't do it to my friends.

Val: first of all, yes I agree that.

And second I'm only doing it to not end up like.... before she could finish I heard Tyler starting to sing

" When I was your man" by ( Bruno Mars)

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now.

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.

When our friends talk about u all it does is just tear me down, cause my heart breaks a little when here your name.

It all just sounds like oh oh oh oh.

Um, to young, to dumb to realize, that I should have bought u flowers and held your hands, should have gave u all my hours when I had the chance, take u to every party cause you wanted to do was dance!!!

Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

My pride, my ego and my selfish ways caused a good strong woman like u to walk out my like, now I'll never ever get to clean up the mess I made and it haunts me every time I close my eyes it all just sounds like oh oh oh oh. Um,to young , to dumb , to realize that I should have bought u flowers and held your hands, should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance.

Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man .

Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong!!!! oh I know I'm probably much to late to try and apologize for my mistakes, but I jus want u too know.

I hope he buys u flowers, I hope he holds your hands give u all his hours when he has chance, take you to every party, cause I remember how much you love to dance.

Do you the things I should have done when i was your man.

Do you all the things I should have done when I was your man.