2p Canada X Reader

~Requested by Ichijoxme (also my best friend)~

You stared at the huge polar bear, mouth hanging open slightly. It stared back, as if it was glaring. "What're you doing in my bedroom?" You ask, thinking the demonic thing would answer.

Long story short of how you knew the bear, your parents left you to stay with Matt, since he was their friend's son. They decided you need new friends. So there you were.

The bear growled, pawing at the floor as if it were ready to pounce at you. "I don't know why you're looking at me like that! You're the one that came in here in the first place!" You say, holding your arms up in defense. A sigh came from the door to your room as well as a lazy Matt, who had fell asleep a few minutes ago, only to be woken up. "What's your deal? Can I not sleep with you here? If that's it, I will throw you out into the frozen river. Got it?" He says, walking over to the bear. You watched him, crossing your arms and puffing out your cheeks. "Well, control your bear before you have a dead body in your guest bedroom." You taunt, tapping your foot. Matt just shrugged and led the bear outside.

After Matt came back, he sat on the couch beside you. You were to focused on the tv to notice that Matt laid his head on your lap. You instantly started playing with his hair, careful not to touch his curl. You blushed and stopped, realizing what you were doing. "Why'd you stop?" Matt grunted. You hesitantly began playing with his hair again. He closed his eyes and sat up for a second, only to pull you onto his lap and lay back down. You blushed in embarrassment, soon feeling his hand brush over your hair. You soon became comfortable with sitting in his lap, so you let him play with your hair. As he twirled it, you were drifting closer and closer to sleep. He chuckled, snapping you awake. "What's so funny?" You ask, looking up at the male. "You. You just... Make me feel different. You're adorable, and when I'm alone to think, my thoughts are filled with you. I blush everytime though. I was wondering... The thoughts I have... If you'd make them reality?" He explains, looking into your eyes. After a moment of silence, you speak up. "Dude... Did you just ask me out? I'm calling your brother and your father and telling them!" You laugh, getting up and dashing to the phone. You dialed Al's number, after he picked up, the phone was slammed back down by a strong hand. You turned and smiled at the Canadian nervously. He leans in closer, lifting up the sunglasses you just noticed. "You'd better say yes, if not, don't make me force you to do this." He threatens. You nod your head slowly. "Good! You'd better not call anyone, well... You can't. I cut the phone line." Matt grins and runs off. "So?" You mutter.

Your eyes go wide.

"MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK NOW, YOU BASTARD!!!!" You scream, running after the Canadian.

I don't know. I need plots.

\(0^0)/