Chapter (5)

Song: Safe and Sound by Capital Cities

⚠WARNING: ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIA⚠

-

Third Person POV

"Hey, Kacchan!" Midoriya calls the ashy blond boy turns around sees the greenette running towards him.

"What do you want, nerd?" Bakugou asks annoyed, "You forgot this at our house last night." Midoriya says handing him his hoodie, "I tried to drop it off at your house, but your mom said to just give it to you in person." Midoriya continues, Bakugou snatches it out of his hands.

"My mom cleaned it by the way, I tried to tell her not too but she wouldn't listen." Midoriya adds.

He keeps continuing and Bakugou is getting annoyed, "Alright, shut the fuck up already!" Bakugou growls, "S-Sorry!" Midoriya stutters.

"Tell your old hag I say thank you, I guess." Bakugou says shoving the hoodie into his bag, "Alright!" Midoriya says and runs ahead of him to Todoroki.

"Hi, Todoroki!" Midoriya says, "Oh, hello Midoriya." Todoroki says.

-Later-

"Are you shitting me, Bakugou?" Kirishama asks, "Kirishama, not again..." Mina sighs, "Are you going to stop me again?" Bakugou scoffs, "You bet." Kirishama smirks.

"You guys are going to get in trouble again, just let Midoriya leave-"

Bakugou tackles Kirishama again, Kirishama manages to roll Bakugou underneath him and the wrestle like that for a bit while people are yelling at them to stop.

Bakugou gets Kirishama underneath him and they fight for a bit.

Teachers pull them away and everyone is asked to leave, once they all do Nezu walks over to them disappointed.

"Seriously? Again?" He asks, "I was defending Midoriya." Kirishama says, "Kirishama, are you okay with being hurt constantly?" Nezu asks, "I'm used to it." Kirishama answers, "That isn't a good thing, asshat." Bakugou says glaring at Kirishama, "I know it isn't, dip shit." Kirishama says glaring back at him.

"They're hopeless." Aizawa says, "You have 1 more chance. Or do you just want the punishment now?" Nezu asks, Kirishama and Bakugou look at each other.

"Just give us the punishment." Bakugou growls.

"For the rest of this year, you must try to bond with one another. You will be partnered for any group project, you will be forced to hang out so this doesn't happen again. If you fight like that again, you will be expelled." Nezu says, "I'm being forced to hang out with him?" Kirishama asks annoyed, "You must try to get to know one another." Nezu says.

Bakugou groans, "Great, just fucking great."

"Next time you should think things through." Aizawa says crossing his arms.

The two boys sigh and walk away with each other, "You're going to force me to meet your other friends, aren't you?" Bakugou asks, "Damn right." Kirishama says.

"Tell me their names at least." Bakugou says, "Pink haired girl is Mina, yellow haired guy is Kaminari, and black haired guy is Sero." Kirishama says plainly.

"Great."

The two boys walk to Bakugou's dorm, "Kirishama! You goo- Oh, hey Bakugou!" Sero says interrupting himself after seeing Bakugou walk in behind Kirishama, "Tch." Bakugou responds

"What's your guy's punishment now?" Sero asks sitting on his bean bag chair, "We have to be friends." Kirishama says sitting on Sero's bed.

"What?" Sero asks, "We have to be partners in stupid  group projects and have to hang out and be friends." Bakugou grumbles, Sero bursts out laughing.