Chapter (8)

Song: You Are The Reason by Calum Scott

-

Third Person POV

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey." Kaminari says shaking Kirishama lightly, "Mmmm.. 5 more minutes.." Kirishama grumbles, "Get up lazy ass, we let you sleep 5 more minutes past your alarm." Bakugou says, "I don't wanna go to school.." Kirishama grumbles, "Well, you can drop out." Mina says, Bakugou flicks her head and she shrieks.

"Just get up, we got you Starbucks at 3 am." Kaminari says walking away from him and heading to the mini fridge.

Kirishama slowly sits up and rubs his eyes and groans, "Why's Bakugou here? No offense." Kirishama yawns, "We talked till 1:30 am, then you fell asleep and rested your fucking head on my shoulder, I didn't think anything of it and went to bed and woke up with you on top of me and, Pikachu and Pinky giggling." Bakugou says crossing his arms and glaring at the other 2, "You know you love us." Mina smiles, "I, fell asleep on you?" Kirishama asks slowly, "Cliché shit, I know." Bakugou mumbles, "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN ALSEEP ON YOU!! I'M SORRY!!" Kirishama yells, Kaminari bursts out laughing and Mina snickers.

"Shitty hair, it's fine." Bakugou sighs, "NO IT ISN'T, I-I-I FELL ASLEEP ON YOU!!" Kirishama yells again, "I actually have a photo if you want to see it," Kaminari says pulling out his phone, "YOU WHAT?!" Kirishama and Bakugou yell in unison, "I now realize that's an idiot mistake." Kaminari says slowly putting his phone away, "Send it to me, I don't have my phone on me." Mina says, "I'm giving you 5 seconds to run for your fucking life." Bakugou growls, Kaminari bolts out the door.

Bakugou chases after him and Mina laughs at the 2 idiots.

Mina sits on the edge of Kirishama's bed and sighs, "Do you like him?" Mina asks, "Bakugou?" Kirishama asks, "No, your best friend, Kaminari." Mina says sarcastically, Kirishama chuckles lightly.

"I mean, I like the side of him that no one sees. It's like he's out of character but at the same time completely normal. Y'know?" Kirishama looks over at Mina, "He's a big softie at heart, but he won't tell me what happened to him to make him an asshole... Y'know?" Kirishama asks, "Yeah, I get it."

"I like his smile even when he's trying to kill someone, I like how he cares about me even though he's such an asshole to everyone else, I like almost everything about him.." Kirishama says with a smile and looking at the hallway to see Kaminari run by screeching while Bakugou is following him behind.

"He told me and Kami his back story, and it's pretty sad.. It explains quite a bit about him." Mina says quietly, "I worry about that angry dandelion.."

Kirishama giggles, "I like the nickname."

"He wouldn't."

"Obviously."

The two laugh a bit and walk out to stop Bakugou trying to kill Kaminari.

Kirishama locks his arms with Bakugou's, and holds him back from attacking Kaminari. Mina hugs Kaminari and calms him down, "How about, we have breakfast and head to class before Nezu comes?" Kirishama says, "Smart." Mina says, and they drag them back inside.

-Later-

"Midoriya!" Kirishama calls, the green haired boy turns his head and sees Kirishama, Kaminari, Sero, Mina and Bakugou, "Hey, Kirishama!" Midoriya smiles, "Who are they...?" Todoroki asks Midoriya, "These are some of my friends," Midoriya says as Todoroki turns to face them.

"Who's this?" Sero asks, "This is Todoroki." Midoriya says, "Todoroki these are some of my friends, sort of.." Midoriya says hinting at Bakugou who just rolls his eyes.