Prologue ~Words Hurt~

"Slut"

"Cunt"

"Whore."

"I bet she's a fucking liar"

"God You're such a fucking slut Kailee I can't take it"

"Ha ha. Kailee. what a bitch."

I silently wiped the tears while i scrolled through all my mentions on twitter. Do people not realize their words slice me open? Do they not realize how much it hurts to read every comment? 

Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kailee Summers. I'm 17 and live in Mullingar, Ireland. I never really knew what started all this nonsense. I'm pretty, I guess. I have long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm tall and thin and don't wear to much makeup. 

I kept scrolling through my mentions until it became to much to handle. I took off my loose crop top which left me in my purple Victoria secrets bra that was blood stained from the fresh cuts. I ran my fingers over them and sighed. I'm not proud of my self. That it had to come down to the fact that I have to self harm myself.. I never realized exactly how unhappy I was until about a week ago when my parents got into another argument and blamed their failing marriage on me.

The cuts weren't to deep. Sure they stung and it hurt, but nothing hurts more then what I'm feeling inside. I pulled my over sized hoodie on and tucked my yoga leggings into my boots. I left my phone at my house and started walking towards the park. 

I sat down on the swing and started to cry. Why can't life be easier for me? Why does everyone hate me? Why do I hate myself too?

-----------------------------------------

WARNING: this story does contail self-harming. I do not mean to offend anyone that has ever self harmed before or make it seem "ok." Self-harming is never an okay thing to do. I do not self-harm but I know a lot of people that do. Stay strong guys. I love you! 

Soo there's the prologue! feels good to be back writing again!<3333 Don't worry the boys will be in here soon:) 

I work very hard on all my stories. Please don't steal it or take credit away from me:) this story is 100% mine and if you want to use the same idea be sure to give me credit!:) It's rated PG-13 because their will be swearing and such in it. Please enjoy:)

Good to be back! <3

~Kayla<3