Chapter 2. Uncalled For Events

Chapter 2: Uncalled For Events.

After Niall dropped me off at my house I was scared to go in. In fact, terrified. When I heard my parents fighting I knew I was doomed. I slowly crept in and saw my mom sitting on the couch crying. I look at her with sympathy and she looked up with tears in her eyes. She was mouthing me something and I slowly backed into the stairs. I was scared. Whenever my dad gets into these moods he goes on a rampage. Sometimes I’m afraid of what he’ll do to me. I go into my room and lock the door. My heart was still racing. I check my phone and saw I had 4 new text messages from people at school. 

So I heard you slept with Jack. That’s funny. slut.”

“Damn girl you do get around. must be them americans;)”

“Am I next on that list? hit me up. i want a good time.”

“Bitch. you think you can sleep with MY boy friend? Ha. think again. why dont you remove your existence from my life please? or better yet everyone else. no one needs a bitch like you in our lives. go fucking kill your self.”

          I bit my lip knowing how screwed up everything is. I don’t even know Jack, nor did I sleep with him. I heard my parents yelling again and that’s when I knew I had enough. I go into my bathroom and lock the door and pull out the blade.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I never saw that look in my eyes before. The look to kill. I lifted up my shirt and ran the blade over pervious cuts, just gently breaking the skin again.

Bleed fucker I thought as I watched the blood ooze out. After I started to feel pain, I smiled. I started laughing at what a fucked up world I’m living in right now. My parents were now screaming the loudest I ever heard. I pull down my shirt and bite my lip. I heard the front door shut and saw my mom run out of the house and into her car. Great. She left me with him. My dad. When he’s mad he can’t control himself. That’s what scares me the most. I saw it was 2 in the morning and had to get help. I called the first person who came into mind. 

Niall.

It rang twice and I heard a muffled hello.

“I-I-I can’t do this.” I said with tears threatening to spill over.

“Do what?” He asked

“M-m-my house. I don’t know how much longer I can live here.” I said now full on sobbing. Just then my door flung open and an angered father walked in.

“You stupid piece of shit.” He yelled. His breath had a hint of alcohol in it and that terrified me more. I let out a small wimpier as he walked closer to me. I dropped my phone as he tried to grab me and screamed.

He grabbed my body like a rag doll and threw me onto the bed. 

“You ruined my life, you ruined my marriage, and now you’re going to pay.”

“Please dad. Stop. Please.” I begged as he began to hit me. He reached up my shirt and pulled it off.

“What the fuck are these.” He said looking at my scars. I closed my eyes and prayed for it to be over. I prayed to die.

“ANSWER ME GOD DAMNIT.” He said hitting the fresh wombs and I let out a shriek. 

The look in my dad’s eyes was one I will never forget. It was the mixture of pain, anger, and kill all mixed in one. I heard the front door get kicked down and I prayed for something good to happen.

“Who the fuck..” My dad started and my door flung open. The last image I remember is looking at Niall. I then drifted into a world where everything is black... Finally.