Chapter1

(Y/n) Narrats

There are 2 worlds, The Ocean World and The Human World...So far but yet so close. Both worlds never really liked or even adored each other, it was the life between the Fish and Humans. I am one of the
Merfow in the Ocean, well I am a Princess...The Princess of The Sea. Anyway enough about me.
Here's the real story!

    "Hello Father, Mother. You wished to see me?" I spoke in a calm voice. "Yes hello (Y/n), your Mother and I finally decided that sense you're 18 you should get to explore The Sea more and get to know every creature swimming in it." Father says, my eyes start to sparkle as I swim in circles pretty fast squealing in joy. "AWE, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"I cheered. I finally stopp-
ed and swam up to my parents and hugged them tightly and they returned the hug. I looked at my Mom mentally asking if I can go now, she nodded and I hugged them one more time and swam to my room as fast as I could. I picked up my crown and placed t on my head.

----1 Hour Later----

      I was swimming around, apove the Village I was close to the surface when suddenly I felt a big massive wave curent sending me forward a few feet.
When I looked up to see what was causing the wave and saw a a big wooden object. (Y/n) took out one of her study books of Humans and flipped to the page that explains what the big wooden object was. "Ship? A big wooden Ship. Hmm, what else is there about the wooden Ship.....Ah! They hold Humans! Intresting...Hu?" I spoke to myself and looked up and saw a net thing it was coming straight at me I swim back down getting ou of its reach.

^Todoroki's POV^
     "Shoto, cast the net down. If we're lucky we'll catch something
big!" My old man said I nodded, I would be lying if I said that I hated the Ocean. In fact I loved everything about the Ocean, normaly at night I would sneak out of the house and go down to a Beautiful Forest Ocean about a mile away from the Village.

      I spoke to myself mentally with the net already casted and looked over above the Ocean and saw a GIRL?! The girl was going down she looked liked she was in trouble but I couldn't go down

      I spoke to myself mentally with the net already casted and looked over above the Ocean and saw a GIRL?! The girl was going down she looked liked she was in trouble but I couldn't go down...My Father would never let me fish with him again. I mean I don't like nor want to fish, 'cause we're affecting the food chain down there. I sighed to myself as the day went on.

----MidNight----

     I waited for my whole house hold to be asleep, once done I grabbed my book about Princess Ocean and snuk out through my bedroom window and made my way to the small beach.

^(Y/n) POV^
      'Honestly I'm glad I have these books about Human's! But I can't become one well, I can I just don't know how to do that yet-' I was talking to myself mentally until I heard someone or something coming from behind me. I quickly dive into the water from the long I was on and poked my head out of the water trying to find what was there. "Who's there?" I ask softly. In response all I heard was a hum, I poked my head out more and sqwinted my eyes tryin to make out the object.

                    "Hello?..."

YAY!!! CHAPTER 1 DOWN! Oof that one took me forever to work on I messed up alot on spelling so I went back and fixed most of it, also sorry that this chapter was short most of the chapters will be this short but I will make very few longer. Enjoy~♡