Chapter 3- First day in the studio

Austin's POV

Today was the first day I was going to be meeting Selena in the studio to work on the song. I'm actually really nervous but she probably isn't i mean she i soo talented, beautiful, and a great voclist.

What mee daydreaming about Selena Gomez yeah right! please, (does a suspisous side look).I mean it's not that she's not pretty but... she likes this guy Justin, what's so great about him NOTHING.

The truth is I do like Selena but it's not worth trying is she's just going to say NO....

                Selena's POV

OMG... today is he first day in the studio working with Austin i'm sooo excited and happy that this managed to happen. 

I'm really excited this is going to be great I know it. I already have some GREAT ideas!

This might also be awkward because one of my girls heard a rumor that Austin likes me but it's a rumor so I chose not to beleive it.

I mean even if he is kinda cute I have my eye set on someone else.

Anyway Austin has a different way of  writting his songs so im pretty exicited to see how it all works out.

Im on my way when my manager calls and says he wants a coffe so where do i have to go.....get.....a......coffe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys please give me some feedback on what you think so far if there is anything i could fix or give me some ideas. Thx LY <3 my Kitties