Chapter 1 ~Corina~

-1 week after the crash-

I woke up to the sound of wolves howling, the kind of thing they do every night. I get up and walk outside of my shelter, grabbing my stick and walking into the woods. It's really dark where I am so it's kinda hard to see. I find where the wolves are and scream at them. It's usually what I  have to do every night. But this time they don't stop.

I was really confused. They always stop when I yell.  I wonder why they didn't this time. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked deeper into the forest. I've been through this so many times. 

Before I know it, I realized I have walked to another side of the island that I haven't seen before. I decided to check it out. 

It's really dark on this side of the island, I thought to myself.

Everything was dead over here. I don't understand. Maybe they don't get enough water or something here.

I wanted to walk closer but I tripped on something and fell. I looked over and saw some sort of wire. I tried to pull it but it wouldn't budge. So, with curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to follow it. 

After what seemed like hours, I reached this thing that looked like a cabin. I walked up to it and noticed there was lights on. 

How in the world did someone get lights here?  I wondered.

I took another step and something wrapped around my foot and the world turned upside down. Literally. I was hanging by a rope or something tied around my ankle. Someone put a trap here for animals.

But who?

My question apparently was going to get answered very soon because I heard a voice yelling happily. I could tell it was a boy. When he got to me, his expression turned from excited, to sad, to confused. I just continued staring at him in awe realizing I wasn't the only one on this island when he asked, "Who are you?"

Heyyyy guys sorry I haven't updated this in so long. How is everyone's summer so far? Mine has been pretty boring but that's okay cause my birthday is in a couple days so im happy. Has anyone seen season 3 of stranger things yet? What did you think of it? I thought it was really good. Anyways, have a good day.

Idalis :))