4.07 Doubts and Choices

Grace's POV
Me and my brothers investigate a case about a man who died from having wooden chips down his throat.

We talked to the wife she said.She didn't know why he would kill himself ? And so were back to the hotel looking for why this is happening.

"Seriously, Dean"I say when I see him eating candy and he looks at me.

"What I'm hungry."he says with his mouth full of chocolate and Sam shakes his head.

"After that guy had wooden chips stuck down his throat."Sam says and Dean shrugs.

"That's not gonna stop me from my chocolatey deliciousness. Besides it's Halloween."he says and I roll my eyes.

"Speaking of Halloween I might know why this is happening."he says and I turn to Sam.

"Why?"I ask and he starts Reading out The article.

"So were basically dealing with someone who wants to raise Halloween and take back the night."Dean says and Sam nods.

"Yep everything that might scare you Zombies, vampires, ghouls-"he says but then gets cut off by Dean.

"Leprechauns."Dean adds and I look at him

"Seriously."

"What their creepy with their shortness and their buckets of gold."Dean says and shudders in fear and I snicker.

"So moving on I think I found where The person is at."

"Where?" Me and Dean ask at the same time.

"High school."he says and I groan.

'Anything but High school.'

'Let's just say my experience in High school was not a good one.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The three of us check out the High school and it was complete horror for me.

'I just really, really, really hated High school.'

But anyway we investigated and found absolutely nothing so we went back to the hotel to see a little kid in a Astronaut costume.

'It was so adorable.'

"Trick or treat." he says and I awed.

"Kid this is a hotel not a house, get lost!" Dean says and I shoot him a look that says.

'Don't be a jerk.'

And he shrugs.

"I want candy."the kid says and Dean sighs.

"Kid for the last-"he says and I cut him off and give the little boy a lolly pop and he smiles.

"Thanks, miss"he says and I smile.

"No problem kiddo."I say and he runs along and I turn to my brothers and Sam chuckles while Dean shakes his head.

"What?"

"It's unbelievable that your not a Mom Grace."he says and I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Whatever let's just get in."I say and we walk in to be met by Castiel and Zariel also a unfamiliar face then Sam takes out his gun.

"Woah,woah,woah Sam it's okay these are the Angels."Dean says stopping him. And Sam looks at them in awe.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry didn't mean to threaten your magnificence."Sam says jittery and I shake my head.

"It's okay, I'm-"

"Castiel I know and that's Zariel."he says and they nod and Zariel steps forward.