STOP MESSING AROUND!

Hello everyone once again! We back with chapter 7 once again I do not own Hyperdimension or Dragon Super as those characters belong to their respectful owners, the writing however does belong to me so let's get started with this chapter! If you enjoy reading it click the follow button to keep up with more of these coming soon. Now let's start the chapter shall we?

Also, I do deeply apologize for being gone for long, you know what most people do as they get older, they get busier and other stuff gets in the way, yet I ain't dead and still alive, spring break just begun for me too so yay~!

-HYPERDIMENSION, PLANEPTUNE BASILICOM-

Noire: Neptune just get up already! Didn't you say you wanted to train!?

Neptune: Ugh but I'm too tired, just turn off the lights could ya?

Noire: Goodness, I can't believe you.

Vegeta: Just leave her, If she wants to laze around it will be her fault for being left behind.

Noire: I guess your right.

Vegeta: Of course, Me and Kakarot had always been training ever since we became allies.

Neptune: Wait, Goku wasn't always your ally?

Vegeta: At first, Kakarot was my enemy, I thought he was gonna be easy to deal with until he started to gain on me, I eventually lost in the end and had to make a hasty retreat. after time passed I ended up forming allies with them when Frieza showed up.

Neptune: I see....

Noire: Enough story telling, it sounds interesting but I really gotta go back to my nation so if you'll excuse me.

Vegeta: We'll talk about this another time. Farewell.

Neptune: See ya later Noire x Vegeta. Hehe.

Noire: W-W-What did you say! Noire says as she starts to blush.

Neptune: Oh nothing just forget about it hehe.

Noire: Dam it Neptune can you please stop saying things like that it's not like I like him or a-anything.

Vegeta: Stop playing around let's go!

Noire: Why are you scolding me?!

Vegeta: Cause you are just joining her and her nonsense, let's just leave.

Noire: F-fine!

Uni: Bye Neptune.

Neptune: Bye Uni, have fun Noire and Vegeta.

-LOWEE-

Blanc: Why is Goten here?

Gohan: I think Vert said she had to with Chika to do some important business.

Blanc: That doesn't mean she just gets to leave him here!

Gohan: Hey, look on the bright side, Goten might as well play with Rom and Ram.

Blanc: Then that will mean I get to do my work in peace without the twins bothering me. What are you gonna do?

Gohan: Me? Might as well visit Planeptu- huh? Gohan was interrupted by Blanc pulling his arm towards her.

Blanc: No! You're staying with me!

Gohan: Oh, I see how it is.

Blanc: N-no! It isn't like that o-ok? I just want to spend time with you.

Gohan: Oh, I see.... Gohan says with a worried look.

Blanc: What? Is something wrong?

Gohan: No! It's nothing.