Hey Kiwi

- hi! This like an authours not thingy i know that taylor isnt a junior in real life but kets just pretend he is becoz this is fiction ya know

________________________________________________________

Sams Pov

As i sat on my school steps waiting for my mom to pick up from school becoz i missed the bussed and its to far to walk

I was on my phone texting my friend Kobe from back home in New Zealand i felt someone behind me as i turned around i saw the one and only taylor caniff

I asked " what are you doing here ?! ". "Well idianna got boring without you "

Im not the type to hold grudges put what he did to me in 8th grade was

* FLASH BACK *

he asked me out on a date and i went with him as i did have a little crush on he then asked me what my biggest secret was and i said " not being a virgin " he looked at me as if he was asking what ?

" back home i had a boyfriend called tyler , tyler was everything you could ask for my family loved him and he got along with my brothers too which was always good tyler had a crush on me in 2nd grade so he told my older brother noah who was in 4th grade and was already all into girls and he made me be his girlfriend on christmas he kissed me for the very first time i was 7 so I immediately screamed and said i had cooties but when i got older i began to understand when i turned 11 that was when i relationship turned serouis i now knew what kissing , making out , handjobs , blowjobs and sex was thanks to my older brothers me and ty had only kissed about 7 times becoz i didnt really want to be kissed "

I took a quick breath and taylor said " carry on "

" so we started kissing alot not making out just kissing when i turned 12 we started making out alot! but when i found out i was moving me and tyler grew apart"

" on my 13th birthday i was having a pool party and tyler actually came i hadnt talked to tyler in 3 weeks so i was very suprised after the party tyler stayed behind and wish me a happy birthday he then said so your leaving in 19 days i correct him 9 actually we are stopping in Australia for a little while oh he said then he contunied with his sentence he said it really fast too iwanttoloosemyvirgintytoyou i look at him like what ? And he said please so that night we did it and it was ok we talked up into the day when i supposed to leave he never came to airport either so i didnt bother with him after that "

Taylor said "wow "

At the end of the date he said " so hows Indiana for ya " and walked away

The next day i walked into school to hear people calling me a slut and taylor lookign very pleased with himself

* FLASHBACK OVER*

As he slowly sat down next to me he said " how ya doing kiwi long time no see "

I was more than pissed of that he called me that nickname only my friends call me that i quickly stood up and walked away and hopped into my moms car as we drove off i heard taylor yell " so hows Idaho for ya "

________________________________________________________________________

That was a very shitty chapter sorry guys N