Mixed up

Chapter 6

****Lilly's Pov****

When she was about to claw my face Grey came through the door and she tried to stop falling hard on the floor hitting her head with the window shattering it. She looked up at Grey with tears in her eyes.

"Im sorry D-"

"Shush Caira! We're leaving NOW!!!!"

"BUT BUT"

"MOVE!"

"Are you ok Lilly?"

"Yes i'm ok. But you have some explaining to do"

"Later on i will. I must go now" after that he closed the door with his tale and I was left there alone again. Also confused with what just happened. I guess I have a good story for my date tonight. Dreaming of a werewolf attacking me in my livingroom. Obviously I can't tell a human who I really am.

"Oh my date!" I rushed to my room stripped out of the hospital clothes just noticing now half of my back was opened. "Ahh I showed my ass all this time!!!" my face turned fully red remembering all I had done earlier. "Oh my God" I went to take a shower still embarrassed about it all. Oh my God Hayden saw my ass. Well he will have something to mess with me. Shit! I finished my shower and went to look for something not revealing at all even though he already had a show earlier. So I decided on some black jeans that made all my goodies show but at the same time hid. Chossing my blouse was a piece of cake. I took a long one that was purple with black squares. For my makeup I'd chosen similar colors of my clothing. Also black boots, short ones. Blow dried a bit my hair and decided a looked pretty good. When I was about to grab my purse I heard my doorbell. I went down the stairs and opened the door. It was Hayden. He handed over a big box of chocolates.

"My grandma made me buy you this. Sorry I told her it was a bit dumb but she insisted since I didn't know what to bring you."

"Its ok. I love chocolates" I took the box and put it on a little table my mom had by the door with some flowers. Grabbed one and headed out of the house.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep" I smiled

"Oh by the way you look beautiful"

"Thank you that's so sweet."

"No problem...um what happened to your window?" he smiled and open the car door for me. When I got in he was already turning the car on.

"Damn boy did you just run to it? And it was just stupid kids you know misbehaving."

"Oh ok,damn kids.Oh and we're fast. Its normal."

"We?"

"Aren't you a hybrid? You know half wolf half vampire." after that I gasped and he stared at me like he committed a crime.

"Um I mean um aren't you a um runner um like an athletic type of girl um yea?" I saw the panic in his eyes.

"I didnt know you were a hybrid"

"Please tell me you are"

"Um yea I am."

"Oh thank God! I thought I was fucked for sure."

"Its just that I found out today that I was one so I'm kinda still shock at the moment."saying this I lowerd my head in shame. At the corner of my eye I saw him giving me a small smile. He grabbed my chin in the sweetest way, like he could break me, and my heart stopped.

"I've been waiting for you Lilly" with that he kissed me. I didnt know what to do. I was there paralized making no sound either. Then I felt a tingling sensation all over my body. Then it turn to heat and excitement. My body started to shake uncontrollably. And I felt his aroma mixed in with mine. He broke the kiss. The sweet excitment that was consuming my body and soul.

"I can't belive it" tears falling down his face. I couldn't understand his point so I stood there just staring at him. After a couple of seconds I decided to ask him seeing he was just paralyzed staring at me.

"Sorry but what's wrong?"

What he said next I will never forget.

" We're mates"

***Dorian's Pov***

I can feel my wolf getting angrier. Why I don't know but I could feel a threat towards Lilly. As I got closer to her house the feeling grew bigger. When I opened her front door I couldn't belive my eyes. Caira was about to claw Lilly's face.

My insides started to scream with fear . My Lilly couldn't get hurt. Less by Caira. When I thought she was done fore Caira notice me. Her eyes widen and tears started to form. She tried stoping in mid air so she crashed against the wall shattering the window next to it.

"Im sorry D-"

"Shush Caira! We're leaving NOW!"

"BUT BUT"

"MOVE"

" Are you ok Lilly?"

"Yes Im ok. But you have some explaining to do."

"Later on i will. I must go know" with that I closed the door and took off with Caira running as fast as I could to disappear in the distance stopping at one point and deadly stared at Caira in the eyes.

"What were you thinking!? If you'd hurt her..."

"What? What would you have done if I hurt your precious Lilly? Hurt me for her? Hmm?" silence entered my head and I couldn't think of anything to reply to her. She was right. I couldn't do anything...."Stop this Caira...I mean it. You hurt Lilly and...and..."

"And what Dorian?"

"She will kill you..."

'' Puff please she's a vampire. I'm stronger than any vampire"

"She's a hybrid! " Oh no what have I done. I revealed Lilly's new secret. I put in danger what I love the most in this world....my mate!

***Haydens Pov***

As i revealed what apparently was no good news to her. I tried calming myself down. "What I mean is so-sorry." She stared at me eyes wide open. Breathless I presume. Please don't hate me Lilly. "I just don't know what to say" She spoke after several minutes. "I know I'm sorry I just have been looking for so long and my body reacted to yours it became one spirit. I apologize Lilly"

"No please don't apologize for that amazing kiss. Every! Let's just put it on hold and enjoy our date. "

"Yes.....

************************************

Hello sorry this one was to short and I didn't upload. I've been having overtime at work. But next chapter will be longer . Ttyl

Yani:?)