Caulifla x Kale (Part 2)

By: Saiyan Caulifla

Also, before I start writing up this story. I'd like to apologise for the massive delay of writing it. I started working on it on the 21st May, 2019. Anyway! If you'd like to subscribe to my youtube channel, it's called "Saiyan Caulifla".
Now, let's get this story started, shall we?!

Previously: Kale was sitting in a park alone, it had gotten dark. She was thinking about how she was useless & wanted to painfully & desperately explain her feelings to Caulifla. She just sat there. Meanwhile, Caulifla was in her gang hideout & got bored, not to mention, Worried for Kale, considering she was out later than usual. Before leaving to go & search for Kale at the "Sadalian National Park", she had beaten one of her disloyal gang members to a pulp, then blasted another to oblivion due to him attempting to attack Caulifla for her cruelty.
So, she had gotten up & left for the search for her closest friend Kale.
Caulifla finally found her & it was already quite dark in the sky.
Kale had the courage to finally express her feelings towards the Saiyan Gang Leader, she said "Caulifla...."
(End of Part 1's main parts)

The Start Of Part 2:
Kale felt her legs tremble, the breathing in her voice seemed to be quite shakey. She inhaled & then looked Caulifla deep in the eyes, she said "Caulifla..."

Caulifla looked quite concerned yet curious, she stood there quiet. The breeze from the cold night air felt rather soothing.
Caulifla gulped & slowly raised her right brow. "Yes?..." she finally replied after a good few seconds that had passed by after Kale had spoken.

Kale let out a small groan, it sounded like she was nervous. She had made it obvious.
Kale's cheeks burnt up slowly into a pinkish-red, she gulped herself & slight tears began to build up slightly in her eyes due to how nervous she was.
"C-Caulifla... I... I..."

Caulifla tilted her head a little, her brow still raised
"What is it, Kale? Spit it out, damnit... I ain't got all night. It's getting cold & dark out here".

Kale looked down for a few seconds, she saw her own legs tremble & of course felt them, she clanked one of her feet against the other shyly & nervously, her heart was pounding as if it were trying to break free from Kale's chest, she then slowly raised her head to look the Saiyan deep in the eyes once more, inhaling deeply again, she then pressed one of her upper teeth against her bottom lip gently before speaking once more, it just showed how nervous the woman was.
A few words escaped her mouth "Ca-Caulifla... please don't overreact... it's been quite awhile since I have felt this way but I really feel the need to tell you, I feel that it is important & I cannot hide this anymore, you saved me as a young defenceless child, you took me in from those streets, we were about the same age, I was only a child.. and we have come a long way & ... I-I... well... what I am trying to say is, Cau-Caulifla... I-I... I... I love you, and yes... in a romantic way, I am sorry if this has pushed me away from you now.."

Caulifla looked rather shock from the news she had just received from her protégée, her cheeks began to brighten up into a bright pink colour. She gulped & her heart began to race as if it were in a race against one of the fastest beings alive.
She spoke, she was stuttering. "K-Kale... you ... like-like me?! This is a-actually shockin' if ya ask me. I've never thought of even bein' with anyone in my life, but YOU like me?!"

Kale took a step back, her eyes began to slowly close, she was thinking she was about to be attacked by Caulifla.
She gulped scaredly. "I-I'm.. sorry!!"

Caulifla took a step towards Kale & placed a hand gently over Kale's cheek, she then placed her other hand over Kale's forehead managing to bring Kale's face up towards her own face considering Kale was glancing down at the ground previously.
"Kale... stop bein' like this, stop being so shy... because maybe I'll actually consider givin' US a go" the tone in the confident saiyan's voice sounded quite serious... before Kale was able to reply, Caulifla had leaned in & pressed her lips gently against the nerv-racked saiyan, This was Caulifla's first romantic involved thing, and she had made that action herself, this was her decision.. she enjoyed the kiss,
She slowly pulled away from Kale's lips, her face was brightened a little but Kale's face was a cherry-red colour.