Chapter 4

As I opened the door, a blue haired girl turned round. She looked me up and down the turned around without a word. I scoffed.

Great, this shall be fun

I approached the bluenette and held out my hand. "Y/N, you?"

She sat down at her desk and leaned back ignoring my hand, "Touka"

I raised my eyebrows. Of course I had to be stuck with the grumpy roommate who literally looks like she wants to kill me. She's exactly like me. Which worries me.

I dumped my suitcase on my bed and took out my book. The whole I felt her burning eyes on me. I half walked half ran out of the room.

~

After wondering through this new city and nearly getting lost, I finally found the library. I walked in and quickly found a comfortable place to sit.

I got out my book and after a few minutes of peaceful reading I was interrupted by a familiar voice. I looked up and my predictions were right. There stood the innocent black haired boy, kaneki.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked again.

I shook my head, blushing slightly. He smiled and sat down.

"I hope you enjoyed today" he said opening his book.

"Yeah it was fun. Well apart from my new room mate"

He looked up, "Who is it?"

"A girl called touka. She already hates me"

"Already?! That's a record even for her"

I giggled, "you know her?"

"Very well. She'll get better as it goes along"

"I sure hope so"

He smiled and started reading. I looked at him for a while. It's weird isn't it? How you can only just meet someone yet know instantly that you like this person with your whole heart. I had never felt something like this before. I didn't know what it was but I knew that I didn't want it to end.

He looked up and caught me staring. We both turned away.

Blushing.