L.J is... In love with me?

L.J POV

My name is classified bcuz I am the hippest person in the world! The love of my life is Scarlette. Slender's daughter. I loved the way that she looked loved the way she said things... She... She was my everything. I had a vision that zalgo had killed her... I was going to TRY to die becuase I thought she died. But then... "L.J I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN LIKE-for ever? L.J what are you doing?!" I feel the tears starting get o roll down my face. "N-nothing Scarlette nothing..." I say as I came towards her and hugged her. Her little cold body in the big clumsy arms of mine. She looks toward me and says "L.J tell me right this instant" she firmly says, holding the hug as right as she could. "S-scarlette I missed you so much" I say, as the tears started drying up. She looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile, wiping the last of the tears away from my pale face. "L.J I missed you to! But... What really happened?" She was starting to ask this one question more feverishly. I answered her with a glance of protection and then smiled my clown grin "scarlette I... I just missed you so much, I'm so sorry..." I hear scarlette sigh "who's the new guy?" She asks, trying to cheer me up " oh him? He's BEN drowned he can be a bit of a jerk" she rolled her eyes "ya, I can tell" she tells me about her vision and I started thinking more and more about MY vision. What if... What if zalgo had all of the abilities of the creepypastas? What if... "SECRET HAND SHAKE!!!" She looked at me all wierd like and then grinned. We both slapped hands, pinky promised, head bumped and twirled! It was all right exept... "SECRET COODE YOU ALMOST FORGOT!!!" Then, she turned and turned into a..."PORCUPINE YOU GOT IT!!!!!" Good job scarletty!! I was getting worried. I said to myself. "Hmm?" She asked me "did you say anything?" I reply with a no.

Scarlettes POV

L.J has been acting weird since I first decided to visit dad. Then again, why?

I really don't care though, cause... I don't know, why would I not love to hang out with L.J?

But I really don't know :(

Lost silvers POV

I was going got to try to scare some people, then, I noticed someone wandering through the woods, not he cyber world, of course, I went and stalked her a bit, she was pretty, nice, dirty red hair, emerald green eyes and frankly, she seemed almost invisible or see through or something. I got the feeling that someone was behind me.... "WHOARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME???" The girl screamed in my face. She... She looked prettier now that I have seen her face up close, the emerald green eyes were actually normal green with a hint of red, and her features simply exploded in my face. "...m-my names....lost silver...b-but you can c-call me lost..." I stuttered, as I tried to find some words to say to her. "Well, my names Anna but, you can call me... Let's see, eh just call.me Anna." She says to me. I blush, but just a little. "Whatar e you doing out in the cyber f-forest?" I ask. She turns and looks at me pretty friendly like "well I'm just here to try to find some prey to catch and kill" she says sweetly, then, swiftly grabbed a sword from her belt. "Wait... YOU HAVE NO FREAKKIN ARMS?!?!?!?!?" I looked down. My arms started to materealize as I tried to not freak her out, but then her expression became... Confused? I don't know it was really hard to tell "you have NO ARMS THAT IS SO COOL" she starts yelling. "WOAH HOW DID YOU DO THAT EITH YOUR ARMS???OH LEMME GUESS, YOUR A CP TO :D" she starts saying with glee. After that, she looks kinda of.... Drunk?

HOW WAS THAT ANNA MAH BESTYYYYYY XD that's all I can come up with ppl so if u wanna complain do it to the judge. XD