Konoha Village

After a little walk, which felt like hours because my legs barely could carry me, we reached a huge wooden gate with the letter "A" and "N" on them. 

"Gahhhh", Naruto moaned, a little bit too loud so close to my ear, "Finally, finally!"

"Its because you barely have stamina, utsuratonkachi.", Sasuke sighed, but I could see that the tension in his face eased up a little bit. 

"I would love to let you rest,", Kakashi now said, "But I have to take you with me, the Hokage has to decide what is best and how we are going to manage your current situation. You must understand, lately we have a dangerously high count of undercover spies from Orochimaru..." 

The second he named Orochimaru a sharp pain stuck into my head and I sank to the ground with a weak whimper. It was as if a knife was stabbed into my brain again and again, turning with enjoyment. I have heard this name before. 

A sudden memory of a red liquid covering my arms came infront of my inner eye. 

Blood. 

Orochimaru. 

"Oi, oi!", the two boys who were supporting me tried to hold me, but my whole, unsupported weight was certainly too much for them. 

I sank to the ground, squirming in pain. 

"This is not good.", I saw Kakashi kneeling beside me, trying to hold me, shake me gently to conciousness, but I couldnt help it and gave in to the deep darkness covering my eyes.