Chapter 1

Ok.. The story starts here.

Hi my name is Mia Otosaka

MIA'S POV

I used to live Clairines where i grew up but now i live in Enmando

I used to live Clairines where i grew up but now i live in Enmando ... with my grandfather..

This is my grandfather his name is Segen Otosaka

I live with my grandfather because, how do say this? My parents abonded me my grandfather is my dads father

I live with my grandfather because, how do say this? My parents abonded me my grandfather is my dads father.... My grandpa said to me that my parents are still alive so is my grandmother but we dont know where they are...

Im a tutor for royals, i teach them art, cuisine, dancing singing.

I always teach little royal but i think that changed when i went to the kingdom of Enmando....

One day i received a letter from the king of Greashen the king itself!
I screamed....then my grandfather run through me and said " What happened?!? " he said while panting then i answered excitedly " I received a letter from the king! " my grandfather sighed and said " what does the letter say? " then of course i answered " it said i need to tutor the two little prince and the second prince- what? " my grandfather questioned me " whats the matter? Are you not happy to tutor the princes? " i answered a little bit sad " no im happy its just that the second prince is like the same as my age? And im gonna tutor him? im only used to tutor little prince! " my grandfather answered me " your gonna do well, you have already tutored all the princes in the East? Your gonna do well! " i answered " i think your saying that sarcasticly " then i rolled my eyes and said " im gonna think about it

End of POV

At night...

Mia was still in his bedroom thinking if she should teach them then her grandfather called her " MIA! " then she ran to her grandfather and said while panting " what?! " the grandfather said " the kings looking for you " then she answered " WHAT?! " grandfather answered " yes! Now hurry go meet him and ill bring you two some tea he seems to be excited to meet you! " mia sighed and said " alright, fine. "

Mia went to see the king, when she was at the living room standing there in front of the king she bowed and said " good evening your majesty, what can i do for you today? " as mia lifted her head up the wind blew and she saw the kings hair flow through the front of his face and moonlight shines to his face making the kings face shining and looked like he came out from the painting mia looked at her and said silently " woah~" as she admire the kings beauty... Afterthe wind stop blowing the king said
" I the 5th king of Enmando would like to talk you Ms. Otosaka "

This is the 5th king of Enmando his name is Viktor Samuss.

Mia said to the king while shaking a little " u-uh w-what would you like to talk abput your majesty? " the king answered " oh please call me Viktor no need to say majesty " mia answered a little confused " why? " Viktor answered " because i am clo...

Mia said to the king while shaking a little " u-uh w-what would you like to talk abput your majesty? " the king answered " oh please call me Viktor no need to say majesty " mia answered a little confused " why? " Viktor answered " because i am close to your family, your family have done a lot of things for the royal family you know " mia answered still confused " oh ok.... What would you like to talk about viktor? " Viktor sighed and said " i would like to talk about ypu tutoring my sons " mia got surprised and said a little bit scared " o-ok, pls seat here " they sat dow on the couch and then the king said " may i say what a lovely house you have it looks like a traditional house from Clarines " mia answered hapilly " why thank you " viktor got serious for a moment and said " ok, about the letter that i send you i told you to teach my second son and my little twin sons " mia answered a litte scared and insecure " y-yeah " viktor sifhed and said " i know ypur only used to tutoring little royals but - can you manage to teach my second son? " mia answered " i th- sure " viktpr answered suprised " are you sure? " mia said " yeah, i guess? " viktor " oh how wonderful!!! Thank you Ms.mia! " then mia said " oh please call me mia " while viktor shaked mia 's hand rapidly mia is a little scared knowing that she agreed to tutor the prince even though she was still not sure of but still she kept smiling while king is shaking her hand...... After that the king said " so~ can you start tommorow mia? " mia got surprised really surprised and said " TOMMOROW? Ummmm...s-sure! of course! " then viktor answered happily " great, ill make a room for in the castle! " mia laughed sarcasticly while viktor was laughing of joy, after that when mia's grandfather came in withthe tea and put it on the table viktor said " care for a little chat? This is for me a relaxation after all those paper work and i could also get to know you mia " mia then answered " sure, viktor "

They talked for a lot of hpurs until the king had to go home to fi ish more paper work..
After mia and segen said goodbye they talked for a while

Mia sighed " oh wow.. Viktor sure is f-fun to talked with " segen said " yeah he sure is i can hear you two talk to the backyard! " mia sighed and said " yeah, wait what am i talkibg about where judging the king! " segen got surprised "oh?" he said he continued " right, you better go to bed tommorow your first day of tutoring the princes " " " yeah ~ i guess so...goodnight grandfather " " goodnight dear mia " grandfather said...

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 1