Chapt. 3 (pt.1) Argument

WARNING: VERY SAD...

(Takanori POV)

I just got out the shower. It is approximately 8:30am. I dried off and put on my underwear, a pair of my favorite purple skin tight jeans, my black button down silk shirt that was long in the back (length past my bottom) and short in the front (length to the rim of my jeans). I styled my hair and I heard little stubby footsteps of my dog. He came in my room with the food bowl in hanging from his mouth.

"Awww... Koron-chan... I'm gonna feed you before I leave okay?" I pet his small head and smiled. After I was finish styling my hair, I did my eyeliner because I like eyeliner. Perfume, jewelry, sunglasses, my knee boots and that's it. I grabbed my leather jacket and keys, phone, and my gold handbag. Then, I went downstairs to feed Koron.

"See ya Koron. I'll be home before you know it!" I smiled and he whined a bit. I frowned a little and left. I sighed as I entered my car. Then, I drove off to work.

When I arrived, I was greeted with a big hug from Reita. "Ruki!!! You're here! Guess who's here?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Who?" he pulled me inside the PSC building and his girlfriend was sitting on the couch on her phone. I rolled my eyes and she looked up at me.

"Who's that?" she asked. I pursed my lips trying not to curse out loud.

"This is my life long best friend, Takanori aka Ruki." Reita introduced to me. She stood up to shake my hand. I hesitantly shook hands back.

"Nice to meet you Ruki. He's so adorable!" she said. Reita smiled and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"Mmhm... Ruki, why aren't you talking?" Reita asked. I still had my sunglasses on and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't know." I said. I sat down on the couch. She smiled and kissed Reita. I sighed and leaned back on the couch. "Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"I don't know." Reita said. I took my sunglasses off and put them in my bag.

"Be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Ayaa said and went to the bathroom. Me and Reita were in the room alone. I had a slight attitude, but not a big one.

"Ruki, what's wrong?" Reita asked me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I examined my nails a bit and looked back at him. "You don't seem like yourself at all. You're always having an attitude, and you walk around the place with a frown on your face." He said. I shook my head.

"I don't have an attitude." I said as calm as I could.

"Matsumoto.... You've been like this ever since I've dated Ayaa. Is there something wrong with her? Are you-"

"Don't you fucking say it Akira!! You know I've liked you but you only did this to make me jealous Aki!!! It's not fair how you always.... you know what...? Forget it."

"What the hell? I did not do this on purpose Ruki. I never did. I like Ayaa and I don't see what the problem is!! I bet you are jealous now that you say that I made you jealous!!" Reita said. I felt tears build up.

"Suzuki... I FUCKING LOVED YOU!!! What part of that don't you understand?!!! I'm not fucking jealous!! I'm not okay?!" I fussed.

"Well Takanori it seems like you are... Just stop being a bitch about it and talk to someone if you have a fucking problem!" Did he just literally say that? He said this to me? He thinks I'm a bitch? I cried harder.

"Fuck you...." I said quietly. "FUCK YOU SUZUKI AKIRA!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Damn it. I did not mean to say I hate him. It came out wrong. I began sobbing.

"Ruki....I...." Reita couldn't say what he needed to say. I shook my head.

"No... no... I can't. I have a headache. Bye Akira. You have fun." I left the building and notified Koga that I'm leaving early. I drove all the way home and went to my room. I sat in a corner and hugged my knees to my chest. I cried. How could he? I can't believe he called me a bitch.... Is that what I truly am? I stood up and went to my bathroom. I look fucking terrible.... I don't even care anymore... I grabbed a razor from my drawers and slit at least 20 lines on my left arm. I cried harder... this is terrible. Why am I doing this? I'm a freaking visual Kei rocker and I'm harming myself.

I put the razor down and just saw the blood trickle down my arm and dripped to the floor. What have I done? Maybe I am being a bitch?

I went outside in my balcony and sat down smoking a cigarette. This'll calm me down. Just looking at all the lights of Tokyo.

Damnit... this isn't gonna help at all. I stood up and went inside. I'll feel better by tomorrow. I just one speak to Akira.... probably never.... our friendship... What happened to it?

Authors Note:

I'm going cray cray on this story. I'm updating like crazy. Haha!!! this is good though. Any typos?