Chapt. 3 (pt. 2) Arguement

(Akira's POV)

Damn... I've never seen Takanori this angry ever. I don't know what I did wrong. Was it because..... I called him a bitch.... Shit!!! I have to be careful with people's feelings. I did not mean to hurt him. I went too far. Ayaa walked over to me.

"Aki, are you okay? Where's Ruki?" She asked me.

"I'm fine... But Ruki... he left." I said. She looked at me confused.

"What happened?" she asked. I shrugged. "He just left." I said. She looked at me again and sat down. I hope he's okay.

Did he commit suicide?

Did he run away?

Did he harm himself?

Is he going to seek revenge?

I don't know. I want my little Chibi-chan back. I don't want to hurt him. I never wanted to hurt him. I don't even know why I would even start crap. What if he never talks to me again? And I know he won't talk to me again. I can feel it. I care so much for him and I don't want anyone to hurt him. Not even me. I lo-........

"Reita-san, we are calling off today. The rest of the guys are stuck in traffic so I told them to just forget coming to work today. You can go." Koga said. He left also and Ayaa and I followed.

"Aww.. I wanted to meet up with the guys." She said. I smirked. "shoot... I have to go to work myself. Love you hun." She kissed me and left to go to her job. I never knew having a girlfriend around Taka was so.... hard. I should go to his house.

I went on my motorcycle and began to drive to Ruki's luxury household. I hope he's okay. He seemed angry to the point where he would commit suicide. But I know he won't.

I arrived to his house and knocked on the door. After 5 minutes, I realized the door was unlocked. I walked inside. Hmm... where is he? Why isn't he in his living room? I walked upstairs to his bedroom. He was sitting on the corner rocking back and forth. I guess he took his clothes off because he's only in an oversized shirt, rocking back and forth. I walked over to him. "T-Taka?"

"leave.... me... alone...." he said quietly. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why?" I asked.

"Akira... leave me along... I-I don't want to talk... to you..." he said. He started crying again. I felt so bad for him. I did not mean to hurt him this much. "Takanori, there's no need to cry. I'm sorry..."

"You called me a bitch.... After that argument.... I thought you hated me because of my attitude. Because of how sassy I would become. I was jealous. Yes I was. It's true. You don't need to be sorry. I need to be sorry." He said. I shook my head but then looked at his arms. He... did harm himself. Both arms are covered with thin lines of cuts. Then, I looked down at his legs. His thighs... they were cut too.

"Don't take this personal..." I said. He looked at me in confusion. Damn... I don't want to do this but... I pulled his shirt up over his thigh slowly.... cuts, cuts, and more cuts... all the way to his upper thigh. But that's when I saw it. I pulled it back down quickly. He was blushing, but still crying. "Why would you do this to yourself Taka?" I asked and almost cried. But I did. I did cry for him.

"Reita... you're crying." He said. We looked at each other in the eyes and he gave me a hesitant hug. His small arms wrapped around my neck. I feel so bad now. But I don't want to break Ayaa's heart.

Are we friends again? I mean.. he easily forgives me, but then again he doesn't. I hugged him tighter. "I'm so sorry Rei-chan!"

"No. Chibi-chan... I'm sorry. Gomen... nasai..." I said. We looked at each other again. That's when it happened. Our faces kept moving closer and closer together.

But I'm not gay. I kept saying to myself, but sometimes I can't help it.

Our lips connected suddenly... We were moving them at a perfect rhythm. But wait... I'm kissing a guy. I'm kissing this guy. I'm kissing TAKANORI!! But... why? Then, my tongue forcefully entered his warm, but sweet mouth. My hand, uncontrollably, touched... his... bottom. "R-Reita..." I heard him moan. I pulled off the kiss.

"Oh my gosh... Ruki.... I-"

"Reita... I-I didn't mean to... I.... you..." Ruki stuttered. He didn't know what to say. He had a blush on his face.

"I-it's okay... just make sure Ayaa doesn't find out.." more tears from Ruki. "Ruki?"

"I love you Akira. I love you so much!" he said. He was sobbing hard now. I hugged him tight. He might not be able to come to work tomorrow. Then, I heard him cough hard. "Ruki are you okay?" I asked worried.

"I think I'm getting sick...." then he quickly got up and went to the bathroom and vomited. I sighed. I guess I'll have to stay here and help him. "Ruki.. I'm gonna stay here okay? I'll sleep downstairs. You're calling off of work tomorrow." I said.

"Kay." he responded. Poor Ruki.. I regret even hurting him.

Authors Note:

I'm sorry you all. I'll update some more tomorrow. I have an early dismissal which means more awesomeness. ^ ^

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Hope you all enjoyed so far. <3