Deku X Reader - Stay Brave

It was another villain attack at UA. You were gathering all the students together from your class. You looked over your shoulder to see Iida gathering his class too. Your eye caught Izuku's and he smiled sweetly at you to which you obviously smiled back quickly before hurrying your class to the front doors.

You and your class were the firsts ones out and ready to fight against the League of Villains. You noticed Stain in the distance and you froze in fear. He was the only villain who actually scared you. You knew that Deku, Todoroki and Iida already fought him before but you was no where near as strong as them. Quite the opposite actually. You were a transfer student and your quirk couldn't do much. It was weather.

All the other classes and Pro Hero's were outside by the time you snapped out of your freeze frame.

"ALL CLASS REPS TO ME!!" All Might said above all the noise.

You quickly made your way over, the only other student you could recognise was Iida.

"Alright. This is not a drill. Make sure all your classes are up to scratch and I will tell you when to attack. Understood?" He boomed.

"Yes sir!" You all said in return and went back to our classes.

••during the battle••

You quickly assisted Kaminari to a safe zone because he overused his quirk. You looked back to see Stain making his way towards you both.

"IIDA!!! GET KAMINARI TO THE SAFE ZONE!!!" You shouted and Iida quickly took Kaminari from you and took him to the safe zone.

You turned back to Stain to see him making his way towards him and you froze in fear realising this could be your end.

You closed your eyes when he was very close but felt no impact. As you opened your eyes you saw Midoriya fighting him. Deku looked back at you and smiled.

"Stay brave YN!!" He shouted to you smiling. You realised that Midoriya was about to get hit. You took a deep breath and beat the living daylight out of Stain, protecting Midoriya. After you was done you looked at Deku to see him smiling at you.

You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He held you close before tilting your head up making your eyes meet. He leaned in and kissed you blushing like mad. You returned the tender and rushed kiss blushing before he pulled away.

You quickly went back into fighting as you were under attack. You both protected each other till the end...