No Food And No Toilet

Fukase was wandering around the streets, Piko and Oliver had kicked him out to get some fresh air. He never went outside and the boys worried for his health.
He kicked up dust from the ground in annoyance, though it was late at night and very dark, he despised the cold winter air blowing against his pale skin. It felt horrible to him. He had been out for hours, and was getting tired. He was hungry, and had attempted to break back in the house multiple times, each attempt had failed due to Oliver throwing him back out into the pumpkin patch.
He sat on a nearby bench in the park and frowned
as his stomach began to growl,
he groaned as he found he also needed to pee.

You were sitting on a bench not far across from him, you could see his discomfort even in the dark and the slight fog. He lifted his head to see you sitting there, you saw his eyes light up. You could see him slowly sit up and make his way towards you, you sat there, still as stone.
Waiting to see what he wanted.
He stopped right in front of you and squinted slightly, trying to make out what you were in the darkness.
You were quite small compared to his tall frame.
The corners of his lips lifted into a grin
as he grabbed your bright yellow body firmly.
As a lemon you were helpless,
still and cold as hell.

Fukase ripped off your yellow skin in desperation, his stomach rumbling louder. He had never had a lemon before, but knew you were edible. Without hesitation he sunk his teeth into your flesh. You felt him pase and heard him gag, he spat a chunk of you out and began to choke. He dropped your mutilated lemon body on the dirty concrete. Trying to stand straight, he bent over and began coughing uncontrollably.

After composing himself slightly, he wiped the lemon juice from around his lips with his sleeve in disgust. You heard him mutter to himself, "What the hell... Sour as balls..." coughing again, your taste still lingering in his mouth.
He glared down at you and began stomping on you in frustration , his heels digging right into your centre , causing a puddle of lemon juice to form on the ground you was lying on. He then shuffled in discomfort before yanking down his pants and literally pissing on you. He sighed in relief, then took a peek at his watch,
"Ah! Finally I can go home!"
He turned and walked away,
hands in his coat pockets and whistling to himself. Leaving you there in a sad lemon piss puddle as he wandered off into the distance.