Mandrake & Movies

They were both smiling like idiots by the time the bus made it to their hotel that night. The mix of weed and post sex bliss an amazing high. They had packed all the equipment and Zach said he and some crew would bring it to their room later. Hand in hand they walked into the five star hotel.

It was very upscale and unlikely that anyone would recognize Brendon, but he had on his hat and shades while Zach checked them in just in case. Mona sat on B's lap and looked into the venue as he was talking about instruments with Dallon. "Have you guys played here before?" She asked when their conversation lulled. They shook their heads, "We've played London of course, even Leeds."

He pretended to not hear the snickers around him from the memories of that show. "This is our first invite to the O2." He finished. "Well, this is gonna be amazing, babe, one of the biggest indoor venues in the world. When will they have your stage ready?" He shrugged and looked over. "Hey Zach?" He asked the man walking towards them. "What time do we get to check out the space tomorrow?" He asked the man in charge.

"We're building tonight, they finally agreed. So, soundcheck is as soon as I can get your ass up tomorrow." He handed out keys to the penthouse they had been given. "One room, with 4 bedrooms." Dallon whined. "We have to share with the lovebirds?" Brendon laughed, Mona was nicer. "Don't worry, Dal. We won't do anything while we're here." Brendon whined  now. "Dude, you are such a cock block!" He complained.

Mona smiled and leaned up to whisper in Brendon's ear. "I said here, I didn't say everywhere." She pulled away with a wink then laughed at the smug smirk Brendon gave Dallon. "I don't know what you said, but that look tells me I'll hate it." Dallon sighed. Brendon's master villain laugh didn't seem to comfort the mountain of a man.

"Hey, guys, can I stay with one of you?" Dallon begged the guys from the horn section. Mona laughed and smacked his arm. "Stop! I'll make him behave." She promised. Dallon groaned but got up and got in the elevator with them.

"We going out tonight?" She asked the group. Brendon cleared his throat. "Actually, you and I have a date tonight." Mona spun around surprised. It wasn't often that Brendon made plans, even less so he didn't have her help. "What did you do?" She asked suspiciously.

The last time he planned something without her it was their wedding. His smile was less than reassuring. "Well, let's say when you find out you might break your promise to Dallon." He said with a wink. She didn't bother looking over when she heard Dallon hitting his head against the wall.

"You talk a big game, Urie." She said with a calculating look. "I swing a big bat, Mrs. Urie." The slamming got louder. "Dallon, please don't make me call Breezy and tell her you gave yourself brain damage." She teased. The elevator had reached the top and as predicted Dallon was the first off. "Oh, thank god. I love you guys, but you're sickening."

Mona an Brendon simply laughed as they followed him into the beautiful suite. They were staying in the historic Mandrake Hotel. It had been one of the places she was looking forward to the most. The history was creepy and the design was slightly dark. It was amazing.

They all separated to their rooms, she and Brendon taking the master suite. She gasped in surprise when she walked in the room. "How in the world.." She whispered. "I'm just that good." He joked.

The beautiful man had somehow had a five star hotel set up a blanket fort and movie screen. What couldn't this man do?

"Brendon, baby, this is amazing!" She said so happily surprised. "Well, I knew you wouldn't feel up to much tonight. So I made a few calls and we now have an adult child's play land." He laughed happily.

"But wait there's more!" He said in a game show announcer voice

"But wait there's more!" He said in a game show announcer voice. "What else could you possibly..." she cut off with a gasp. The man was an Angel, or maybe a God. "I hold in my hands on large cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. I have also cued up all the Avengers movies." He said proudly.

It took her a moment to keep her tears at bay. "Oh, baby, you outdid yourself." She dabbed her eyes making sure no tears lingered. Taking his hand she look deep into his eyes and spoke seriously. "Will you marry me?" She held it for a mere second before adding. "And can I have the pizza now?"

He grinned from ear to ear and pulled her into his arms. "Yes, to both." He sighed happily. "You're gorgeous, funny, smart, can game, have your own weed and prefer pizza and a fort over fancy restaurants." He missed the crown of her head. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked lovingly.

A playful glint entered her eyes as she answered. "Well, saving me from being smushed by your fan girls and guys was a good start." He laughed and smacked her ass. "Get your sassy ass in the fort."

That night she kept her promise to Dallon...mostly.